Please Tell Me That Nevermore Is Not Doing A Show In Baltimore,md Tonight!!!

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Okay,that may sound like the most twisted and wrong thing I've ever said...but I seriously hope that what I heard on the radio about 10 min. ago is not true.There was an advertisment for some upcoming concerts in local Baltimore clubs,all of those same MD bands that no one has ever heard of.And then I hear the announcer say,what I assumed to be "Nevermore,live..."tonight at Thunderdome,I think it was.And I just get all numb.Normally hearing what I assumed I heard would've been incredible news,considering how much I bitch about wanting to see them and how not enough bands come to MD.But that's usually when I hear about these things AHEAD OF TIME.I'm damn sure that Nevermore wouldn't be doing any tours since they are in the process of recording EoR,and they wouldn't be playing at such an out-of-the-way place like Thunderdome or whatever city club it was...that just really freaked me out.And it was pretty odd,considering that this is a station who I don't think has ever heard of Nevermore.Hopefully it was this gay-ass MD band called Never Never that they were talking about.

*calms down*Okay,yeah,those Nevermoure guys from PA...I thought it might be them.Good.The possibility of NEVERMORE doing a show in MD tonight while recording a cd in TX or wherever it is that they record their cds seemed really unlikely,but I just wanted to be sure.Still,I never thought that Nevermoure were actually a serious band that did touring and all of that stuff...They were just those faggy "pop rock with an attitude" guys who we flamed around here for a while because they stole Nevermore's name:lol:

I was acting like a lame-ass and freaking out,too:lol: I knew that it couldn't have been WD because he's registered by his initials,not his full name.But I didn't expect Rusted to be doing jokes like that.That idea of a Nevermore show w/Slayer is damn cool,though.But it the prospect of it pissed me off because if it had been in DC,I would've had no way to get there.And there's not much chance of my parents letting me go to a Slayer concert.

slayer wouldn't go out with nevermore, slayer are trying desperately to win over the younger kids today

Minutes seem like days
because fires rule the sky
the rich became the beggar
and fool became the wise
memories linger in my brain
burning from the acid rain
of pain i never have won

nothing here remains
no future and no past
noone could forsee
the end that came so fast
hear the prophet make his guess
that paradise lies to the west
join him quest for the sun

all i remember off the top of my head...

Prince of all darkness initiation
Ritually baptized in flames
Next to the throne my abomination
Spreads horror throughout the domain
Master the art that controls the impure
Inherit the infamous keys
Thousands of centuries I will endure
Tyrant of all the prophecies