PNW

Stone

Metal Lives On!
Apr 17, 2005
Yakima, WA
Ok, I just came from the actual Maidens website and saw the question "Pacific Northwest - are you ready?" You should already know the answer to that. Just need to know WHEN?! :worship: :headbang:

Air Raid Siren said:
It'll be great to see you again, Alan! :wave:

Yes it will! I miss you all terribly! :cry:

You'll get to see my new toy..... :headbang:

629790661_l.jpg

I waited patiently for Aja's cd and got it. I know that the tour is set for the PNW and just waiting for dates. Sheesh, all this waiting.....what to do, lol.

:loco: :zombie: :loco: :danceboy:

It's about time! It's been a year since I last saw the ladies play. I was thinking I was going to have to fly to California, kidnap the band, fly them back up here, and force them to play.

Any chance the live DVD will be sold at the PNW dates?

Stone said:
I waited patiently for Aja's cd and got it. I know that the tour is set for the PNW and just waiting for dates. Sheesh, all this waiting.....what to do, lol.

:loco: :zombie: :loco: :danceboy:

Thanks for your patience, Jon - it's been so crazy! :loco:
We're looking forward to coming back and seeing everybody! :headbang:

Air Raid Siren said:
Thanks for your patience, Jon - it's been so crazy! We're looking forward to coming back and seeing everybody! :headbang:

Aja, Linda, and everybody! Finally, the Maidens will be back in the Puget Sound area! About freakin' time! I've so missed you gals! Might hafta find someplace else here in Kitsap County, since JA Michaels closed last month. It's now Mako's Bar & Grill. Hasn't had any bands, yet. The PA and lights are gone, but the stage's still there. So maybe there's hope! You'll probably be at the Manette Saloon in Bremerton, across the bay. Either way, it'll be great to see you again! There's lots of people who missed you last year, I'll make sure everyone knows about you this time! Can't wait! Willy

I'm glad that the June 23rd show at Studio 7 in Seattle is all ages. My nephew will be joining me at the show. The 16 year old that knows guitar.

:headbang: I'll be at Jimmy Z's with the videocamera and my audio recorder. I'll see if I can get the time to hit the Studio 7 show. If I do, I'll need a specific letter of permission to film it because security is strict about it (but not a bunch of dicks - if they catch you, they just confiscate the equipment and kindly return it to you after the show is over).

Stone said:
I'm glad that the June 23rd show at Studio 7 in Seattle is all ages. My nephew will be joining me at the show. The 16 year old that knows guitar.
It'll be good to meet him Stone- we're really looking forward to it!

darthrya said:
:headbang: I'll be at Jimmy Z's with the videocamera and my audio recorder. I'll see if I can get the time to hit the Studio 7 show. If I do, I'll need a specific letter of permission to film it because security is strict about it (but not a bunch of dicks - if they catch you, they just confiscate the equipment and kindly return it to you after the show is over).
Let us know if you're coming to the Studio 7 show, Rya. An all ages show in the PacNW! FINALLY!!! :kickass: