Pod Farm Platinum for $149.00 Free Upgrade To 2.0 Plat!!

So, does this have anything to do with audiomidi? I mean, did they have to give you any kind of code or discount or anything? I'm just wondering, because they also have it for sale for $150 on ebay, and I can get some $ knocked off on ebay with some coupon codes I use. I tried messaging them asking if I could still get the free upgrade to platinum 2.0 if I bought it on ebay instead of the website's store, but nobody ever replied. If it doesn't have anything to do with them and happens all through Line 6's site then I guess I could get it from anywhere and it wouldn't matter... anybody know for sure? I'd only be able to save $15-$20 max buying it on ebay, but hey, that's $15-$20 I could use for something else...

How do you get the 2.0 upgrade?

I just got my POD Farm Platinum from AudioMIDI in the mail today, but how do I get 2.0?

*edit* NM... got it :D

Man, my bass tone just increased about 5000%. Bitchin'!

What exactly did you have to do? just curious, haven't bought it yet

You just go to the Line 6 store on their website after you've registered and it shows POD Farm 2.0 Platinum at the bottom and says $0.00. Click that, license it to your iLok, then go into the downloads section and download it.

Man, Audiomidi.com has some seriously terrible customer service. These guys just do not answer messages/emails at all. Really makes me not want to buy anything from them...

Man, Audiomidi.com has some seriously terrible customer service. These guys just do not answer messages/emails at all. Really makes me not want to buy anything from them...

Yeah I've noticed that too, so I just send them angry emails and they tend to give me what I want :tickled:

I already own the pod xt w the amp and fx expansion packs..how much would it cost me to get the PODFARM then?

Yeah I've noticed that too, so I just send them angry emails and they tend to give me what I want :tickled:

It's pretty stupid. If you run an online store and list contact emails for asking questions, you should fucking answer the emails. Sweetwater is SO far ahead of other music stores when it comes to customer service, it's ridiculous.... places like audiomidi.com could do so much better too if they just put in a tiny bit of fucking effort.

How do you get the 2.0 upgrade?

I just got my POD Farm Platinum from AudioMIDI in the mail today, but how do I get 2.0?

*edit* NM... got it :D

Man, my bass tone just increased about 5000%. Bitchin'!

yo matrix claw. Important question! I got the platinum pod farm today.. it came in the platinum pod farm box, but the CD says "Pod Farm Version 1"... not Pod Farm Platinum... and i'm just wondering, what does your CD say? Also, when i registered the product, it didn't offer me pod farm platinum 2.0 .. and didn't say anthing about $0.00. I'm afraid they sent me the platinum box but the pod farm regular cd.... shit!

It's pretty stupid. If you run an online store and list contact emails for asking questions, you should fucking answer the emails. Sweetwater is SO far ahead of other music stores when it comes to customer service, it's ridiculous.... places like audiomidi.com could do so much better too if they just put in a tiny bit of fucking effort.

ummmm what does Audio Midi have to do with the deal with Pod Farm? The offer is from LINE 6. its stupid to go bashing a seller for no reason when they have nothing to do with the promotion.

For those if you who bought this wondering how to get 2.0 read your fucking email, and stop being whiney little cry babies. If you had half a brain you would see you have an email in your inbox that says "VISIT THE LINE 6 STORE FOR YOUR UPGRADE"

Not to mention we posted 4 fucking times in the thread HOW TO DO IT!.......

Jesus christ.

yo matrix claw. Important question! I got the platinum pod farm today.. it came in the platinum pod farm box, but the CD says "Pod Farm Version 1"... not Pod Farm Platinum... and i'm just wondering, what does your CD say? Also, when i registered the product, it didn't offer me pod farm platinum 2.0 .. and didn't say anthing about $0.00. I'm afraid they sent me the platinum box but the pod farm regular cd.... shit!

For this call / email Line 6 Support and ask them which version you have registered.

ummmm what does Audio Midi have to do with the deal with Pod Farm? The offer is from LINE 6. its stupid to go bashing a seller for no reason when they have nothing to do with the promotion.

Uh, I sent messages to their ebay store and emailed their sales info contacts they post on their website, and they never even made an attempt to answer.

I too have had terrible experiences with AudioMidi's customer service. I bought some download only software from them and it took then four days to email me the license. After the first day I sent them an email saying "what's up? When should I expect this?" No reply. On the third day I emailed again. No response, no serials. On the forth day I got my serials.
Maybe I'm expecting too much but if it was sweetwater I would have gotten a call 15 minutes after they received my email. All I wanted to know was that my there wasn't a problem with my order.
So yeah, regardless of the specifics of this issue AudioMidi has terrible customer service.

I have been umming and ahhing about this for sometime now. Since i updated cubase to the 5.5.0 my line6 gearbox crashes Cubase so is unusable. I heard that POD Farm 2.0 works fine in Cubase with the update. Can anyone confirm/deny? Really want it if i wont crash everything!