Pod Farm Platinum for $149.00 Free Upgrade To 2.0 Plat!!

so I bought this to upgrade from regular pod farm, which was cool but I wanted more options, and I get this -

iLok activation code already redeemed ( Error: 8727)

great. there goes a whole day of wasted time trying to fix the issue.

[UEAK]Clowd;9320379 said:
so I bought this to upgrade from regular pod farm, which was cool but I wanted more options, and I get this -

iLok activation code already redeemed ( Error: 8727)

great. there goes a whole day of wasted time trying to fix the issue.

That blows, dude. I've heard of that happening often lately. Just keep harassing Line 6 until they help you out and get you a new code.

I still haven't bought it yet... hopefully when I get around to it I don't have to deal with that...

does anyone know if there is a number I can call or something? all I can find is their main business office or whatever.

This seems like such a retarded question, but I how do i register pod farm platinum on the line 6 site?

I've been through the process of redeeming my ilok license etc and everything runs fine, but I dont have any email about platinum 2 :(

Ive been to the store...nothing

Checked my emails...nothing

Message line 6...nothing

I went to "register gear" on the line 6 site but its all the actual line 6 hardware, no ilok/podfarm

help?!

This seems like such a retarded question, but I how do i register pod farm platinum on the line 6 site?

I've been through the process of redeeming my ilok license etc and everything runs fine, but I dont have any email about platinum 2 :(

Ive been to the store...nothing

Checked my emails...nothing

Message line 6...nothing

I went to "register gear" on the line 6 site but its all the actual line 6 hardware, no ilok/podfarm

help?!

Check ze monkey

as an aside, I just have to say audiomidi's customer service is FANTASTIC! I saw a few posts in this thread saying the opposite, but they must have shaped up cause the guy at audiomidi got back to me right away (shoulda went to them first probably) and is going to call line 6 for me first thing in the morning.

whereas I have been trying to get ahold of line6 literally for days with no response.

I am totally UNHAPPY with the line 6 customer service.

I was on the phone to them on and off all day yesterday and also speaking via email and still NOTHING is sorted.
The person I have been speaking to can barely speak english and I dont think he has a clue what hes doing

First off he told me he has reset my account and the upgrade would appear after that, and if it didnt appear straight away it would DEFFIANTLY be there in a couple of hours max.... it wasnt... still isnt.

I then got another email this morning, after I replied, where the guy said, "oh, your doing it wrong! the price will show at $299 untill you click add to cart and then checkout"... bullshit.

They have been TOTALLY unhelpful and there is still no sign of a reply or any free upgrade.

audiomidi.com is still advertising the free upgrade to 2.0

anyone know if line6 will still give me the free upgrade?