PODXT OR WARHEAD?

SocialNumb

Damn Christians!
Aug 15, 2006
Boyton, WPB, FL
Here is the situation ........

I'm getting together with a dude I just met to record some songs...
Now he is a great GT player but has no amp........ (I don't know why)

Now I got a Pod XT and a Warhead 1/2 S. w/ v30's.
(by the way can someone explain to me why this head hasn't worked in years and just last night does?)

Which would give me better results in your opinion?
solid vs virtual tube sound with altiverb n cab response?

yea i had a randall head very simular to the warhead and i honestly hated it.

Id rather have a pod xt than the warhead and the pod xt pro has reamp built in which is pretty cool i thought but i went with a tube peavey ultra plus and im very happy over the randall its night and day:headbang:

Some kind soul want to donate a 5150? :danceboy:

arrg I need a new amp....

Just for sh*ts N giggles anyone know who else ever used a Warhead for actual recording?

Newest Decap album was 2 tracks 2ch Triple Recto and 2 tracks Warhead - sounds killer to me!

Actually, that's the best and most innovative brutal guitar sound I heard in the last couple of years. I'm really amazed how well those 2 amps blend together to create this blood soaking punchy brutal yet warm deathmetal sound.

So I would definitely try layering PODxt with your Warhead, maybe you can get some killer results!

Gnash.
sorry I've been sic.... still am
I haven't tried it on any other cab mostly because the warhead stopped working about a year after I got it....(I pre ordered it) it suddenly just works now strange... after so many years..

back to bed arrgg.....

I've never seen the point in having a guitar cab with 15" peakers in it.

Well the point is to sound like a stupid fucking mac truck of course :lol: :puke: .

I to think they are stupid guitar is a midrange instroment why on earth do you want that kind of shit.

That all being said I am really currious how this would sound live with my v30 cab and 5150 head:

http://www.isptechnologies.com/vectorsl.htm

Now that's just silly. I can't even think of a reson to use a guitar subwoofer in a recording. I can see why some people would use it live, but in my opinions it's a nightmare to run more than one mic on a guitar amp live.