Podxt reamp issue : distortion on all tracks..

Mat Laperle

RedDuskStudio
Dec 30, 2006
Montreal
www.myspace.com
hmm there's something i'd like to do with my podxt, if anyone can help me on this one...

i want to send a clean guitar signal with my podxt to cubase via usb, then reamp it when i want to listen to the track,( so i choose in the options : send clean-reamp playback)
But the thing is that all the tracks on cubase are reamped, so there is distortion on my metronome and the other tracks i want to listen to when i'm editing the song..

I want to get the podxt distortion only on my clean track, when i listen to my playback.... ( to reamp the clean with a real amp later )

Is it possible to do?
thanks

hmm there's something i'd like to do with my podxt, if anyone can help me on this one...

i want to send a clean guitar signal with my podxt to cubase via usb, then reamp it when i want to listen to the track,( so i choose in the options : send clean-reamp playback)
But the thing is that all the tracks on cubase are reamped, so there is distortion on my metronome and the other tracks i want to listen to when i'm editing the song..

I want to get the podxt distortion only on my clean track, when i listen to my playback.... ( to reamp the clean with a real amp later )

Is it possible to do?
thanks
cant you just use the pod externally and so send the clean out to your DAW and the distorted out to your DAW at the same time
otherwsie if you dont have a DAW, the pod experts will be around soon

Yep, don't think it's possible, you need a mulitple i/o soundcard, that way you could send only the clean out, reamp it send, it back in and monitor it during playback...

In Cubase options?
That was a stupid question, did I really ask that?
Easy on the booze, Ape...