Poisonblack

red_beef

Huh?!
Mar 17, 2002
Somewhere
How good are they? I downloaded "Love Infernal" & I think is good. Just want to know if the whole album live up to this single track.

- red_beef

Hi red. If you like that song, you'll love the rest of the cd. I can't put the damned cd down! I love Sentenced and Charon too. Exciter (#6) is my favourite. They will be touring with Lacuna Coil in the States in June. :) If you want to know anything else about them, ask me! I probably know. If I can't answer it, I'll find the answer or I'll call them. LOL

I don't like the band at all...but surely there's better songs on the album than Love Infernal. Indeed,it's not interesting enough to be that slow and Laihiala isn't worth all the hype on guitar either...watered down Charon. Chicks will like it...just another band for Laihiala to get more women backstage :p

Squeak said:
Hi red. If you like that song, you'll love the rest of the cd. I can't put the damned cd down! I love Sentenced and Charon too. Exciter (#6) is my favourite. They will be touring with Lacuna Coil in the States in June. :) If you want to know anything else about them, ask me! I probably know. If I can't answer it, I'll find the answer or I'll call them. LOL
Really? I was kind of hoping that Charon would do some concerts in Finland in June.
:cry:

TheFourthHorseman said:
I don't like the band at all...but surely there's better songs on the album than Love Infernal. Indeed,it's not interesting enough to be that slow and Laihiala isn't worth all the hype on guitar either...watered down Charon. Chicks will like it...just another band for Laihiala to get more women backstage :p

Actually, i have gotten MANY MANY friends that are GUYS into this band in the last couple weeks. Eleven of them in the San Francisco Bay Area (where I live) now own the cd. I won't even COUNT the amount of guys outside of here that bought it. There are several DJs on Seismic Radio that also own and play the cd all the time. It's not just a "chic thing". It just depends if you mind a little doomy gothic with your metal. And most likely, if you like the newer Sentenced stuff, you will DEFINITELY like this cd.

Squeak said:
Actually, i have gotten MANY MANY friends that are GUYS into this band in the last couple weeks. Eleven of them in the San Francisco Bay Area (where I live) now own the cd. I won't even COUNT the amount of guys outside of here that bought it. There are several DJs on Seismic Radio that also own and play the cd all the time. It's not just a "chic thing". It just depends if you mind a little doomy gothic with your metal. And most likely, if you like the newer Sentenced stuff, you will DEFINITELY like this cd.

That was really just a joke...nothing I wanted you to comment on. I know that there's a bunch of guys that like the album. You counting the amount of guys that bought the cd shows that you took it too seriously.

Anyhow,your assuming about people definitely liking the album if they like the Laihiala-era Sentenced isn't true on my behalf at least...I like those albums very much (although I have to say that Laihiala hasn't done anything good to the band,except now on Cold White Light) with the exception of Crimson getting boring pretty fast,though it has good songs.
So anyway,when I say that Crimson is boring,and Poisonblack is boring,I mean that Poisonblack is 10x Crimson.

And...doomy gothic with my metal? You think I will listen to Poisonblack when I want that? sorry,no doom there,pop goth music maybe yes. My Dying Bride fits your description rather well.

This isn't a post written in order to wind you up if you're wondering.

now is this pathetic or what :tickled:

1_8_iso.jpg

Dimmu rip-off , and the dimmu pic was even more pathetic :rolleyes:

and Ville said that he's sick and tired of touring and wanted to end the whole shit last year...Sentenced will last one more album. Then again maybe that's good,a band shouldn't hang in there for too long.