poll: should i draw a moustache on my drunk friend tonight???

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
drunk people irritate me a bit. i admit it. and my friend always gets drunk and then shows up at my apartment at like 4 am because he can't make it all the way home. should he get the mustache?

why stop there? such dudes are asking for all kinds of things. draw in a unibrow while you're at it. nothing is funnier than unibrows.

Yeah! The big Curly Frenchman one.

Do it. But only if he resists. If he's into it, then draw on some other part of his body (preferably an already normally visible part of the body so that he doesn't have to expose himself to people showing it off). And yes, post pictures.

Originally posted by the_preppy
i'm thinking like, the kind he'd have if he had on a striped trunk suit and was lifting a big fake barbell.
Actually, to pull this look off, he'd also have to be bald. So step one would be to shave his head if not already bald.

so i did draw the mustache in orange paint marker after much deliberation as he is a red headed freak of nature. he secretly liked it.

Originally posted by xfer
No, dude! I'm picturing dark hair, parted in the center, plastered down with Wildroot Cream Hair Tonic.
Actually, yes, this would definitely have worked as well. Although if his hair was plastered down and parted in the middle as such, I'd more picture him in an early 20th century suit, like the Mean Magician in Frosty the Snow Man.

frosty-the-snowman-dvd-image-01.jpg