Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starcraft

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Total war series.
Both shogun and Medieval are great games but Rome Total war will rule the RTS world.
It has the empire building of civilization and real-time battle were you actually have to use tactics to win unlike AOE,WC and SC where you just build a big army(even tho you can only controll 50-200 men) and attack.
Flanking, taking advantage of the hills and trees are useless in those games but in Total war series you can defeat any army even tho it is 3 times larger then yours if you use these elements.

Starcraft.

I don't play much computer games.

I bet you are wondering what my vote is!:) It is not as obvious as you may think though.

You forgot an important RTS series! That is the Cossacks series. If you add in American Conquest (which is basically a Cossacks game set in North America from 1492 all th way to 1813.), then that would be a tough decision.

Although Rome: Total War will annihilate the RTS competition, I am going to disqualify them (since no RTS can even come a mile close, and it would be unfair!). So now it is 2-D sprite era Total War against Cossacks.

Hmmm...which one to choose? Cossacks or Total War?
I'll go with Total War, because it had more strategy in it.

My vote goes to Age of Empires, as it's the only one i really played much of. Total war is very good though and of course warcraft rules too (though i don't like the 3rd one).

BUT HOW COULD YOU MISS OUT TOTAL ANIHILATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!