What should I name my blog?

• Fuck Concrete 2010

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Epic Hike Was Epic

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
So I'm going to make a hiking blog to document all my excursions out of the city this year. The first option was my original idea, but I'm not sure if I want to use profanity in the title. I think it's funny and relevant though.

The second option is obviously a play on an internet meme and there could possibly be people that don't get it. The redundancy makes me LOL though, so I'm leaning towards this option overall but I'm not completely decided yet.

Thus, I beckon thee for assistance! Which is best? I'm also not opposed to completely new ideas either :headbang:

I like both... !
Instead of 'Fuck Concrete' I might use a milder version like "to hell with concrete' or 'Eff Concrete' I dunno...

Also, the redundancy of the second name makes me lol but it is an over used internet joke... but it's cute, and fits so... I can't choose!

Get Sphongled: Kevins Ultimate Hiking Blog

Listen man, I'm drunk on MD 20 20's right now. That is cheapest nastiest shit you can buy. And I'm telling you, that's a fucking title I would click and see some awesome epic pictures without being a lamer and using epic in the title.