Poll: What Song Should Testament Open Their Set With?

Your Vote On Which Song Testament Should Open Their Set With?

• DNR

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • The new Order

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Disciples Of The Watch

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Errie Inhabitants

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Chuck Billy wanted me to ask all the fans out there, if you had a choice to pick one of these 4 songs, which song should they open their set with on the Gods Of Metal US Tour? These are his 4 choices, not mine, one of these they will use to open up with, your vote matters........so which is it?

I think The New Order is a better song, but Eerie Inhabitants would be way better as an opener. I can't even imagine how CRAZY I would go if they opened with Eerie...I would feel....Eerie.

And Disciples of the Watch is the ultimate closer song for Testament, that would be pretty damn weird as an opener.

Brent said:
And Disciples of the Watch is the ultimate closer song for Testament, that would be pretty damn weird as an opener.

They've done that before, I've seen them open with Disciples....I thought it was cool, different, but it got the crowd going...... :devil:

I'd say Disciples too. Its like Motorhead opening with Ace of Spades. It eliminates people from saving their energy waiting for the "hit", and gets it right out the door.

Imagine how sweet it would be to see the lights go out, smoke come up, the band getting on stage, not saying anything and just BUSTING OUT Disciples! TOO SWEET!!

I voted Eerie !! It's been forever since they've opened with that cool intro into Eerie. They've already opened with Disciples on the Demonic tour for almost all of those shows I believe. Chuck, EERIE INHABITANTS dude!!! :headbang:

I'd vote again...but it won't let me:cry:

This is what they opened with the second time I ever saw them..way back when...and trust me when I say..it's the ultimate opener!

Deadly Embrace said:
Chuck Billy wanted me to ask all the fans out there, if you had a choice to pick one of these 4 songs, which song should they open their set with on the Gods Of Metal US Tour? These are his 4 choices, not mine, one of these they will use to open up with, your vote matters........so which is it?

How about an overhaul of Testament's entire set. It's been almost the same for the last 4 years. How about some Practice What you Preach songs? Why is that album so ignored. It's Testament's best selling album!

This would be my pick for a new set list. Come on, give the fans something different.

DNR
Over The Wall
The New Order
Practice What You Preach
So Many Lies
Low
Into The Pit
Blessed In Contempt
Down For Life
Burnt Offerings
Sins Of Ommision
Disciples Of The Watch