Though too much poo will kill you
If you can't close up your hind
Torn between the toilet
And the pile you've left behind
You're headed for disaster
'Cos you wiped it with The Times
Too much poo will kill you
Every time

My bowels were messed up once, many years ago, they were full of poo but it wouldn't get out for 5 days, TERRIBLE and painful. The doctor gave me something which would make my poopoo able to get out, and it BURNED BURNED BUUUURNED :cry::cry:

my friend who is a nurse, she is the one I lend the uniform from. She said that if you can't go pooing for a long long time then it becomes hard in the insides and when they use a special fluid to break it up it comes out of the arsehole but also the mouth :erk: :p :tickled: :) :yell: :Spin: :hotjump: :D :oops: :err:
I don't know what to think

Raven Soul said:
my friend who is a nurse, she is the one I lend the uniform from. She said that if you can't go pooing for a long long time then it becomes hard in the insides and when they use a special fluid to break it up it comes out of the arsehole but also the mouth :erk: :p :tickled: :) :yell: :Spin: :hotjump: :D :oops: :err:
I don't know what to think

this girl told me once, that when they take it up the poo hole for the first time a lot of poo comes out :erk: i never done it so please dont ask