Crack Stain

In regards to
My usage of the drug...
It modified my personality
To the extent that i was
Highly irritable
I was like a crack hitler

So "crack stain" is a line of poo that someone has left on the back of the seat? How is it that people can sit that far back on the terlit seat! :lol:

Also, lol @ someone shitting in a urinal. How they hell would you clean that out?! You need some scooping device. Maybe a tea spoon? :loco:

Thank goat for my pedigree and being exempt from having to clean public water closets in such a blue collar manner.

It usually happens when you have diarrhea, get up, wipe, get some in your ass hair, realize, "Oh shit, I'm not done", and sit back down as quickly as possible worrying not where your rump actually ends up, because at that point you just don't want it on the floor or in your pants. The ordnance itself doesn't get on the seat but in your haste (and thanks to your hirsute ancestors) there's bound to be some collateral damage.

Factory I used to work at, the mexicans, used to toss the used toilet paper next to the toilet. I would use the womens bathroom there. I was asked about it once, why I use the womens bathroom...

"There's about 50 shit covered wads of toilet paper next to every bathroom stall and each urinal in the mens bathroom and I am not going to deal with that."

No further questions were asked, and I was continued using the womens bathroom.

Sometimes I wonder if there is any public place with bathrooms that won't make me cringe. I'd always heard how clean the Japanese are, but that was a fucking lie. Just one example: I desperately needed to take a shit so I rushed into a public bathroom quickly saw they had no western style toilets (the kind where you sit and shit) so just went into of the the three stalls with squat toilets. Now these too, I'd always heard described as being very clean. Lies again. There is still splash from your shit and piss but instead of just splashing on the bowl and perhaps your ass and balls, it can also splash on your pants and shoes. But I digress. I went into that first stall and on the floor was nasty diarrhea. I exited quickly and went to the next stall, same there. At this point I was about to crap myself but I rushed to the last stall and what do I see? Two big logs on the floor. It was slightly better than the last two and I needed to evacuate my bowels something fierce so I used that last stall.

The Japanese not providing toilet paper, soap, or any way to dry your hands in some restrooms is another thing altogether that drives me mad. Oh, and on a local train recently I had to shit but upon entering the bathroom I see it's a squat toilet, and not only that, on a fucking raised platform. I hate the things enough but on a train that's bouncing around and the increased lack of balance due to it being raised for some unthinkable reason...I decided just to piss to relieve a little pressure in my abdomen until I could get to some bathroom that would take a little less skill.

^ The chinese are equally filthy. Walk around any chinatown in the US and there's trash everywhere, either in front or especially the back of the restaurants.

In Hong Kong, some of the public toilets are those "holes in the floor" but the crap and piss just collects in an open stream underneath flowing downhill into some big hole at the end of the room somewhere. So basically, if you don't want to see other people's dumps floating past underneath you, you need to go the hole at the top of the hill and let it swim past everyone else downstream.

Even in the UK, you still get big trough like urinals where 6 or 7 guys will stand shoulder to shoulder and piss into one big urinal, all collecting in a single drain in the middle, with maybe one bleach tablet.

Piss urinals need to not only be individual but with small partitions separating each one. Comodes need to come with pull out disposable toilet seat covers and automatic flush.

Worst toilets I've EVER seen though were the portapotties at Metal Camp. Just a plastic bucket essentially with a heap of poo in each. Luckilly though there was also a mini-urinal in each one so you didn't even need to lift the seat to piss into the comode.....but thinking of what girls had to put up with makes me vomit.

No wonder there aren't many chicks into metal. They just don't like the festival sewage disposal systems.

Wow, never going to Japan.

Factory I used to work at, the mexicans, used to toss the used toilet paper next to the toilet. I would use the womens bathroom there. I was asked about it once, why I use the womens bathroom...

"There's about 50 shit covered wads of toilet paper next to every bathroom stall and each urinal in the mens bathroom and I am not going to deal with that."

No further questions were asked, and I was continued using the womens bathroom.

I heard about something like this somewhere else and still can't believe it. Apparently that is what they do down in Mexico. :lol:

Men's pissing holes don't really need to be fancy imo, having a long line generally reduces queue time, and if someone's mental health takes damage due to minority complex once I've been there, then so be it. My dick doesn't touch the urinal/tree/dog/whatever I'm pissing on, so no need for excess hygien.

I heard about something like this somewhere else and still can't believe it. Apparently that is what they do down in Mexico. :lol:

Pretty much. In mexico, their plumbing is such shit that they toss the wads of used shit tissue in a little folgers can next to the shitter. They can't seem to break this fucking habit when moving onto the great american plumbing system, so those of us civilized people whom have to use the same facility as them have to deal with seeing their archaic shit tissue depository system. And they refuse to change, no matter how much you ask them. I even made a sign and put it in there. "NO SHITTY TP NEXT TO SHITTY THINGY. SHITTY TP IN TOILET. FLUSH.", or something like that. I remember I wrote it with the mindset of writing to a 4 year old.

Oh, and the worst toilets I've ever seen was at a Death Metal show in philly. It was Malevolent Creation and a few other bands, and there were about 300 - 400 people in this tiny ass bar, with 2 toilets total. And EVERYONE was drunk. I went in to use the toilet after the show was over, and just turned away when I saw piles of shit, blood, and vomit EVERYWHERE in this bathroom. I'm still haunted by this.

Especially when drunk and in too much of a hurry to bother with aiming at the terlet. *nods*

I just took a wicked lentilpoo. Looked and smelled the same as it did just 4 hours ago when it was consumed.

There will be more.

ok, here is a visual for y'all ... just watched my inner snactum with a doc on a large screen monitor ... live ... while having a partial colonoscopy ... fun stuff :loco:

I guess you don't have an imperforate anus, then :p

Upon arrival at work this morning, I rushed to the bathroom to urinate. The bathroom had a foul odor, and the first stall I started to go into had not just a crack stain, but more like a crack smear on the toilet seat. In this particular stall I've also encountered droplets of feces on the floor. Good times. :Smug:

Oh, and no, I did not use that stall.

Just how wide IS this woman? And are all female restrooms this filthy? I hear some odd stories.