Poor countries dont want CHARITY from rich countries...

AcesHigh

Sep 25, 2002
Novo Hamburgo, Brasil
what we need are true measures to end up with poverty... but those the rich countries are not interested in...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20030913/wl_nm/trade_wto_dc_58
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20030913/wl_nm/trade_wto_dc_56

200 million people wordwide would leave poverty in 5 years if rich countries ended with their agricultural subsidies completely in the next months. Only 5% of the european population works on agriculture. An european cow receives 2 dollars per day from the government. This money used to support an inneficient agriculture could be better used by rich countries in many other areas, creating employment in other sectors of the economy. 50% of the world population lives with less than that. American and european subsidies close not only their own markets, but also other poor countries markets, to poor countries products.

Sometimes, I have seem many americans defending US saying US helps the world by telling how much charity they give away (charity helps only temporarily, there are much more important measures to take that dont involve GIVING away things, just making global trade more fair) or how much money they give to other countries (they dont really give money to poor countries, they lend money, which is taken back with HUGE profit due to extreme high interest rates, so that is a help that in the long run only worsens the situation, but the poor countries desperate for money must go for anything available at the moment, even if in the long run they will be even more dependant of rich countries).

Reactions: Caelestia
Cortavenas said:
I saw a documentary about the rainforest and stupid brazilians... what brazil really needs are true measures against themselves
and you need a gallows pole. For your neck. Go suck Pinochet´s cock, bitch!! Too bad you were not in the protests in Santiago today. I would love to see your butt being kicked by the cops on the tv

AcesHigh said:
200 million people wordwide would leave poverty in 5 years if rich countries ended with their agricultural subsidies completely in the next months. Only 5% of the european population works on agriculture. An european cow receives 2 dollars per day from the government. This money used to support an inneficient agriculture could be better used by rich countries in many other areas, creating employment in other sectors of the economy. 50% of the world population lives with less than that. American and european subsidies close not only their own markets, but also other poor countries markets, to poor countries products.

Sometimes, I have seem many americans defending US saying US helps the world by telling how much charity they give away (charity helps only temporarily, there are much more important measures to take that dont involve GIVING away things, just making global trade more fair) or how much money they give to other countries (they dont really give money to poor countries, they lend money, which is taken back with HUGE profit due to extreme high interest rates, so that is a help that in the long run only worsens the situation, but the poor countries desperate for money must go for anything available at the moment, even if in the long run they will be even more dependant of rich countries).
most of the countries that barrow money from the US never pay it back........i think the US should not give money to other countries and use that money to help Americans, so my hard earned money doesnt go to some drunk ass who doesnt want to work.....i'm sick of other countries crying for help then not apreciative of the help.....or talking shit about it.....if u barrow money u have to pay it back, and if its money gone US cant make money with it....so of course there should be interest......if a country doesnt like it then dont ask for it and suffer without it.......why should US help someone if they expect it for free........as for the agriculture, this aplies to vegitation too, i think.....if we dont keep it going, what will we eat.....dirt? or magic food from a pill?

AcesHigh said:
and you need a gallows pole. For your neck. Go suck Pinochet´s cock, bitch!! Too bad you were not in the protests in Santiago today. I would love to see your butt being kicked by the cops on the tv

FUCK YOU

Now I hate you even more you monkey!

really, one thing is to annoy and other one is that cruelty you just posted over there, I hope you die raped by a 2000 brazilian monkeys infected with aids, badly beaten by 100.000 transexual-filthy-drugaddict brazilian manwhores, F U C K Y O U!!!!!!

AcesHigh said:
geez. if you are able to criticize other countries and governments so much (specially the US, from what i can see most of your posts are) then you should be able to take criticism against your own country, too.

Violet Baudelaire said:
geez. if you are able to criticize other countries and governments so much (specially the US, from what i can see most of your posts are) then you should be able to take criticism against your own country, too.
i agree........if someone can criticize.....then they should take it if they cant take it then they should shut up and be quiet.

psykopain said:
i agree........if someone can criticize.....then they should take it if they cant take it then they should shut up and be quiet.
to Violet and Psykopain: its not a matter of accepting criticism. Yeah, I hate of what happens in the amazon rainforest, 90% of the brazilians do, but the population that lives in the area elects politians that form powerfull lobies for the woodcutting companies and farmers, transforming any try of the government to change the laws and make it REALLY REALLY difficult to stop the destruction almost impossible. Even so, Brasil launched sattelites to monitor the fires in the amazon, and we pass laws to conserve it also... what lacks the most is efficient application of the law, mainly because its a poor area and its difficult to get the people there other jobs.

The problem was NOT THE CRITICISM from Cortaveñas... the problem IS Cortaveñas, who also used the fake nicks 7, Silver Wings and many others on the Maiden BB, and the guy just loves to piss me off. Just another day he posted a thread making fun of the brazilian rocket that exploded killing 22 engineers working on it. The guy is an idiot, he will ALWAYS post anything to try to make me angry,.

psykopain said:
most of the countries that barrow money from the US never pay it back........i think the US should not give money to other countries and use that money to help Americans, so my hard earned money doesnt go to some drunk ass who doesnt want to work.....i'm sick of other countries crying for help then not apreciative of the help.....or talking shit about it.....if u barrow money u have to pay it back, and if its money gone US cant make money with it....so of course there should be interest......if a country doesnt like it then dont ask for it and suffer without it.......why should US help someone if they expect it for free........as for the agriculture, this aplies to vegitation too, i think.....if we dont keep it going, what will we eat.....dirt? or magic food from a pill?
you stupid bitch, its exactly the contrary. Most of those countries pay forever cuz the interest rates are arbitrarly set by your banks... you know nothing about the world, and you should be born in a poor country in your next incarnation so you will see how fucked up your current opinions are. About the food, are you really so dumb or are you just pretending??

Cortavenas said:
say what you want, I got really offended with your post, pinochet genocide is not to laugh about

fake nicks?, they are so fake that I use them on my user text
I never laugher at the Pinochet´s genocide you idiot. I was laughing at you sucking Pinochet´s cock and being beaten by the cops. And if I remember correctly you were a supporter of Pinochet´s regime!!

AcesHigh said:
you stupid bitch, its exactly the contrary. Most of those countries pay forever cuz the interest rates are arbitrarly set by your banks... you know nothing about the world, and you should be born in a poor country in your next incarnation so you will see how fucked up your current opinions are. About the food, are you really so dumb or are you just pretending??
eazy killer....i got respect for south american countries....i'm just giving my point of view.......and there r countries that owe us....i myself think we should help ourselves and not other countries because they all talk shit and i have no simpathy for them for that reason.....and who's the stupid bitch, u have one body one soul.....there is no re-incarnation.....once u die u dont come back in the flesh.

do u really think ur going to change things on a website?.....duh!..... :lol:

btw everything i have i earned......it wasnt handed to me......i was blessed for what i believe and i dont get it for free.......my grand parents came from mexico so i dont want to here how eazy i have it.

psykopain said:
eazy killer....i got respect for south american countries....i'm just giving my point of view.......and there r countries that owe us....i myself think we should help ourselves and not other countries because they all talk shit and i have no simpathy for them for that reason.....and who's the stupid bitch, u have one body one soul.....there is no re-incarnation.....once u die u dont come back in the flesh.

do u really think ur going to change things on a website?.....duh!..... :lol:

btw everything i have i earned......it wasnt handed to me......i was blessed for what i believe and i dont get it for free.......my grand parents came from mexico so i dont want to here how eazy i have it.
its not a question of having things being "handed" to you. Its a question of fair international trade. Maybe you dont know, but even inside US there are MANY laws that regulate trade and loans and such. Abusive interest rates are forbidden inside any country. You cannot live off lending money to desperate people and them charging abusive interest rates people will never have a way to pay, so you end up getting everything from them. Usually criminal organizations like Mafia do such things. Its a crime in MOST countries, and I guess its the same in US.

AcesHigh said:
its not a question of having things being "handed" to you. Its a question of fair international trade. Maybe you dont know, but even inside US there are MANY laws that regulate trade and loans and such. Abusive interest rates are forbidden inside any country. You cannot live off lending money to desperate people and them charging abusive interest rates people will never have a way to pay, so you end up getting everything from them. Usually criminal organizations like Mafia do such things. Its a crime in MOST countries, and I guess its the same in US.
well i dont know what the world interest rate is.....do other countries lend money with these same rates? and if not, then why dont countries borrow from someone other then the US.....r we the only country that lends money? i dont know.........and we did start the NAFTA trade which i dont agree with cuz there is no real regulations with it and it puts our streets in danger from unregulated vehicals, i think, and it takes jobs away from US workers.....i think all countries should start taking care of themselves.

psykopain said:
well i dont know what the world interest rate is.....do other countries lend money with these same rates? and if not, then why dont countries borrow from someone other then the US.....r we the only country that lends money? i dont know.........and we did start the NAFTA trade which i dont agree with cuz there is no real regulations with it and it puts our streets in danger from unregulated vehicals, i think, and it takes jobs away from US workers.....i think all countries should start taking care of themselves.
wrong. NAFTA will take jobs away from brazilian workers and will terminate with our industries and companies due to the mighty of the american companies. Only US will profit with NAFTA.