Porcupine Tree-FOABP

bought it yesterday. it sounds great when you listen to it closely. there are a lot of details.

I bought the cd today :) Just listening to it looking through the lyric sheets etc. now and I must say it's good stuff. It possibly has some of the best lyrics I've heard from mr. Wilson. Very down to earth and substantial yet poetic

Dude, buy a set of ears.
I was referring to the lame video, smart ass. Yes, the video is fucking lame. Too much bands feel the need to come up with a video as a promoting tool for their new shiny album, and in most cases, it ends up being bland, dull and uninteresting. That's certainly the case here. On the other hand, some bands are damn serious about their video clips. Porcupine Tree proved they're not one of them.

I had a feeling you were talking about the video, but it was hard to tell. good thing you like the cd or else we would have to hit the blackmarket for some new eardrums.

I was referring to the lame video, smart ass. Yes, the video is fucking lame. Too much bands feel the need to come up with a video as a promoting tool for their new shiny album, and in most cases, it ends up being bland, dull and uninteresting. That's certainly the case here. On the other hand, some bands are damn serious about their video clips. Porcupine Tree proved they're not one of them.
The video ain't that special, but it's quite alright I think. And I'm sure it was 99% the label's idea and not the band's idea to do a video to promote the album cause usually it works as such..