Porcupine Tree: Track titles and song lengths listed

Did you actually hear them live? I don't think it countas proving your point if you say "it will be good because I said so because I am an insane fangirl" and someone else is like "I actually heard it live and it was good."

And if you did hear them live, what did they most sound like? Arriving Somewhere But Not Here? Russia On Ice? Something else entirely removed from their previous 'epics'?

Geez, relax wanker. Everyone was just doubting it and i just said that this new album will kick arse. And no, i have not seen them live, because they have never come to Australia, although i do hope they do so this year. Fingers crossed.

WHere can you get those? I used to get all my boots from some site called sharing the groove or something but they disappeared like a year ago...time to look at kerrazy

ever looked at my sig?

2 songs have leaked, btw.

the two leaked songs don't seem so great but may grow on later listens. the end of sleep together is really nice. i am certainly looking forward to hearing anesthesize properly.

I downloaded Fear of a Blank Planet track from soulseek, and it didnt really grab my attention at all. But after hearing the album preview off of their myspace I am very very excited!!