Portnoy/GR

Stimuli

Crazy Bastard
Jun 16, 2005
Toronto
I just read something saying that Portnoy played some of the drums on GR...

bwah??? is this true???

I remember him saying in his hero of the day section that he throughly enjoyed Ghost Reveries and it was his top of album of 2005, but didn't mention anything about being actually envolved with the record...

I am Mike Portnoy and I love Ghost Reveries...and no I didn't take part in making the album, I just think it's really really good.

so there you go

Well I do look like him...tubbs and Ken saw my pic
they can verify that, besides anyone who knows me and knows dream theater calls me portnoy

I am a pianist actually and I play guitar, I want to be a drummer too but first I gotta move out of my parents home and buy a drumkit and I'll teach myself drumming just like I learned everything else

paradoxile said:
I am a pianist actually and I play guitar, I want to be a drummer too but first I gotta move out of my parents home and buy a drumkit and I'll teach myself drumming just like I learned everything else

ooo good luck

paradoxile said:
thanx man
I wanna be just like Swanö.
You wanna be an aging hippie involved in hundreds of unsuccessful groups and have one or two that gain a tiny bit of popularity but you only play a small role in those groups? :lol:

paradoxile said:
Well I do look like him...tubbs and Ken saw my pic
they can verify that, besides anyone who knows me and knows dream theater calls me portnoy
i verify this. :kickass:

Oinkness said:
You wanna be an aging hippie involved in hundreds of unsuccessful groups and have one or two that gain a tiny bit of popularity but you only play a small role in those groups? :lol:
oinkness you just got on my bad side. my real, real bad side. :heh:

swanö >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> many things >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you.