• PoS

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Raven Soul

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Somnium In Tenerbris

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
blackeyed said:
It's this keith sweat cock. Lecherous fuckhead. I've started to see why people always called the anathema board elitest or whatever. its all these fucking whos better than who threads. and all the birds signing up to hunt themselves a guitar playing man beast, 99% hoping its a band member. makes me want to puke carrots all over my furcoat and keyboard.
:worship: :worship: :worship: Claire, will you marry me? :D i play guitar and i am in a band as well. furthermore, i have (almost) long hair and i love (to lick up the) carrots :lol:

blackeyed said:
urgh. another shit thread about birds. Somnium is a class lady, PoS is an evil big titted hussy and the other bird had a pop at Tools whom i shall defend to the grave *raises sword like a Scotsman with a....sword i guess*
:headbang: ah thats heart-warming there, cheers love :Spin:
i bet PoS is an alright girl actually and most likely with a good set of bre... brains :D and Sophia... ah the lovely bigheaded, -mouthed and -hearted Sophia :D :wave: you know how i think of you ;)

and Raven.. ah well. go 'ed love, do what u must :)

Raven Soul said:
you are correct for this :)
i will defense myself when attacked by idiot jealous, that is my must :)
ah perhaps you too should give up yer fighting (and i'm directing this to Sophia as well) cos you dont know shit about each other by all means ffs.
and comparing each other on the internet is even more low-grading, doesnt make fucking sense, and its a waste our all our time, besides the fact that you (lot) are in a sense cracking up this forum.

now cut the crap and tell me something is constructive and interesting, cos reading all this fighting bollox does me head in till it pops out again on the other end dammit :yell::Smug: