• PoS

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Raven Soul

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Somnium In Tenerbris

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
toolsofthetrade said:
ah perhaps you too should give up yer fighting (and i'm directing this to Sophia as well) cos you dont know shit about each other by all means ffs.
and comparing each other on the internet is even more low-grading, doesnt make fucking sense, and its a waste our all our time, besides the fact that you (lot) are in a sense cracking up this forum.

now cut the crap and tell me something is constructive and interesting, cos reading all this fighting bollox does me head in till it pops out again on the other end dammit :yell::Smug:
OH Tools :Spin: just as it was getting good :devil:

toolsofthetrade said:
ah perhaps you too should give up yer fighting (and i'm directing this to Sophia as well) cos you dont know shit about each other by all means ffs.
and comparing each other on the internet is even more low-grading, doesnt make fucking sense, and its a waste our all our time, besides the fact that you (lot) are in a sense cracking up this forum.

now cut the crap and tell me something is constructive and interesting, cos reading all this fighting bollox does me head in till it pops out again on the other end dammit :yell::Smug:

Its before I first posted on Anathema I read thread about colour scheme of the forum, goth retards, films people should see, housemates and I could list more even! This is a public place and seems fit for everyone to make friends and dicuss lunches on so you can not pick and choose topics because you don't like or it doesn't sit comfortable :hotjump:
I think their is honesty here. The men who are :hotjump: :) for the titties and the women who are appauled but I think some make a show of being upset but they would act the same sometimes if not worse.
Women are beautiful. Post pictures! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

WORLD%2520WIDE%2520BETS%2520TITTIES%2520=).jpg

She is very beautiful and not unlike to me and titties :oops: :hotjump:

i can understand raven_soul but you are very unlike me so i find it hard to agree with you. personally i'd take a sarcastic whitty type over a pair of tits anyday of the week. maybe we were brought up differently or summert. who knows eh? i wont bitch anymore, even though i wasnt bitching i was just amusing myself in a nonsexual manner.
@ tools: how much are you paying me for this marriage? will there be cake and beer involved? and although i think you were being sarcastic with the whole 'im in a band thing' i still have to point out that although it is interesting, you have to list other stuff aside from hair length if you want me to consider being your wife. such as, how'd you like your steak? whats your favorite word? and how many peanuts can you fit in your mouth before choking and dying? (be careful when you try that one)

I have read other Susie posts and she is also honest but has more fun with posts. I shuld stay with posting ladies since you like that. Women post pistures of men too. :hotjump:
wolfsbane-lfdf.JPG

blaze.jpg

and

close21.jpg

:hotjump:

it's a pen dearie. and thanks. ;) it's just what people get when they take some of what I say or do too seriously.