PoS - Scarsick samples!

Is it me or do a few of these beats seem to have some radio friendliness to them? I do like what I hear. But 30 second samples are not exactly indicative. PoS songs tend to change a bit throughout, and I think that PoS songs fit albums, rather than albums just being an assembly of songs.

Is it me or do a few of these beats seem to have some radio friendliness to them? I do like what I hear. But 30 second samples are not exactly indicative. PoS songs tend to change a bit throughout, and I think that PoS songs fit albums, rather than albums just being an assembly of songs.

These are clips from the record label... not the band. You have to figure they will put forth the most "accessible" stuff first.

This is pure speculation on my part, but look at the url. It's not exactly a standard url and there isn't a main link from anywhere on the main page of SPV to that release if I'm not mistaken? Inside Out doesn't even have anything up yet on their website.

Perhaps they were putting it up and someone "discovered" it?

*Deleted link*

I posted them in yousend it. Don't know if Glenn wants to take it down since we don't know if its official....

Sorry, but I cannot allow the link unless I would like PoS, IO, and SPV potentially emailing me.
-Glenn

Yawn...............ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yep, even * I * dl'ed the samples, and it's the same ol' stuff from PoS.
Although the America song has me intrigued as to how far DG will go to alienate his fans here. PURE speculation, as you can rest assured I'll get ahold of the disc and listen to all of it in it's entirety, no matter how much it hurts me, physically, and mentally....... :heh:

I will agree that with a band like PoS, 30 seconds isn't really a lot of time to hear the songs develop...

J-Dubya - Lemmings Unite! :D

the America song has me intrigued as to how far DG will go to alienate his fans here.

I am holding myself not to say something, cause it could offend some people. Instead, I'll just say that instead of trying to alienate them, he may be trying to do the exact opposite.

I don't think he'll alienate people more so than they're already alienated in America.