Paradise Lost Samples

Hey Steve, i gotta say while i have nothing against you like some of the other folk seem to (even though this gear talk is FUCKING boring), what's with the formatting? You like hit enter after every sentence.
now my vagina has sand in it.
Thanks for giving me a sandy vagina.

Hey!
You got something against my <enter> key over here ?!?!

Sorry to hear about your vagina.
You should take better care of it. Nothing worse than a dirty old worn out vagina.

EXCEPT MAYBE A LINE-6 AMP !!!

( Doh! Did I say that ??? )

Shame on me. :zombie:

~Steve~

Actually, if you know how to get around it, you can really get a Pod to sound like a bean from God without all the mastering and shit.

Actually, if you know how to get around it, you can really get a Pod to sound like a bean from God without all the mastering and shit.

It takes a large amount of time for some, but I do have some great tones, and I use different ones, when I work on my friend's prog stuff I have a specific tone and you know the rest. :) But if you look at the pics in the Synphony X site you can see MR has not 1 but 2 Line 6 heads with him. lol

Nah, at the rate people are w1nning them, bmusic would go broke. :p

They'd do trades for basses though, seeing as noone plays bass, therefore noone buys basses. Money says their stock is older than either of us, due to it not being bought. :p
You could trade the internets for a nice one, and mail it over. ;)