possible australian tour....

m00se

New Metal Member
May 8, 2001
melbourne
Visit site
hey guys.. I know this thread was on a few weeks ago.... but I thought I'd rekindle it with a new post.....

I spoke to Mike and Peter in germany this year, and asked about the aussie tour. Mike told me that it had been postponed due to their european tour being extended or something, and Peter was a bit skeptical about whether they were going to make it out or not.
I got an email from Mike the other day telling me that it is likely that they will be coming to australia early next year, so don't all get your hopes up for november like it says on the web page....

hope this is good news.... I'd love to see them again, believe me, it's everything you expect, and more....

Moose

Sounds good to me. I'm going overseas in November until mid January, so to miss out on seeing them would have been a real dissapointment to say the least (especially since I've never seen them live). Let's hope that they do actually make their way down here now.

I posted this question earlier, but how big are most of their gigs (in terms of crowd size)? What are they like live? I'm sure their awesome, but I'd like to hear some thoughts from those who've seen them perform.

well... as to the size of their gigs... I only saw them once.... (yeah, more than most I know) but that was in front of a respectable crowd of a few thousand at wacken.......
as far as the live show goes, they are totally awesome. Everything you could expect and more..... I was fortunate enough to film the entire set of them at wacken, as I was filming for a video magazine.....
but if you want to hear what they are like live, I have some bootleg material of theirs from one of the american festivalsm, rather good quality, and I also have a video bootleg of the drapery falls which I got from www.bootlegmania.com
if you're interested in getting the live mp3's..... I usually leave morpheus on all night if you want to leech it... or just email me to organise a time to do it