Jan 17, 2004
Glasgow Scotland
for the first night it would bloody fantastic if the vince man could get
1 blind guardian
2 rhapsody
3 gamma ray
4 helloween

any one of these bands would make my year. :headbang:
please poll to see who would be the best band for the job.

well i think traditionally its the uk night.. i say that but i was only last year seeing its the only precedent so.... yeh anyway, gamma ray would rock the joint... i love blind guardian more but as a full on live metal experience gamma ray would be better... im so annoyed i missed blooder 02... get Gamma Ray!

Gamma Ray. They would be the best live I reckon judging by their '02 performance. Blind Guardian I prefer musically but for sheer energy Gamma Ray wins hands down.
Rhapsody would be dreamly but I don't think they are possible.

My guess would be Magnum/Bob Catley. Hope not even though I was a big Magnum fan in years gone by, they are long past their best. Sorry Bob!
Do you think there is still room for Hammerfall? Hope so.

voted gamma ray, but i'd prefer jag panzer! (hint) they did say they'd love to play...(extra hint in case u missed the first one!)

:)

i think jag panzer is way too hopefiull... i think that would be seriously stretching the budget... i mean to fly them from the states would cost afortune.. theyre already paying for tickets from finland and hopefully germany for gamma ray...

Vince tried to contact Rhapsody re. the headline slot I think and nobody got back to him. Gamma Ray get my vote. I love Blind Guardian but realistically they won't play this year!

Niklas: Yes but he's back in June/July, plenty of time to get back into things and a fest would be a great welcom back for him *hint hint vince*

Seriously tho' I think its best if friday is left to showcase our own under-rated scene

the second place is the placed to show the british scene in my opinion... i want some good ol' foreign metal, or good brit stuff on friday (not that the underground isnt good... i mean established). I think it has to be someone who are powerfull, full on metal assault... saxon well and truly did the job last year, gamma ray can more than fill their shoes...

Hawkmoon said:
Now starting to get worried the bill is taking shape and no sign of Hammerfall
They would be great on Friday or special guesting on Saturday
Sorry guys, but Hammerfall are not doing any shows in 2004. At the time of Bloodstock they are scheduled to be in a recording studio.