Post a picture of the album you're listening to right now!

elements2cover.jpg

ProgMetalFan said:
Agreed, awful album

btw, I'll get around to that PM sometime... I did write one... but it turned out too be way too long to send... so foolishly... I deleted it... :lol:

B000003ZBJ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
For me, Damnation is tied with Enchant for the most disapointing album of the year award. Katatonia, Gordion Knot and King Crimson are right behind them.

Take your time, and craft me a perfect pm! :)

I like Damnation too, but I also knew what to expect when I bought it.

Thanks to someone who didn't like it though, I found it in the used section for $7.99.

Few things to address...
First off, damnation doesn't suck, but it's a surprise if you are expecting death, definately. Has some great songs on it, though i don't listen to it much. Still better than orchid.
New dimmu kicks ass... dunno what the hell everyone's talking about :p It's got great songs, i think the orchestration is much better on this.
Finally, the new strato cover is cool, though for him i agree... no more computers for DR. Cool concept though IMO. When is that album released?

Elements Pt.2 is Oct, 27. I got an advanced copy and it is really good and I think I like it better than the first one.I really like the artwork for this album also. Go get it when it comes out.