You know You're a Symphony X fan when.....

You're know you're a Symphony X fan when you see the cover of any prog metal or rock album (I.E. Rush, Yes, Dream Theater, too many others) and you instantly relate them to Symphony X somehow. :erk:

(For me, it's Dream Theater instead of Symphony X. Maybe we should start a DT thread like this?)

greenaxer said:
You know you're a Symphony X fan when you're bored in public and start mimicking Jason Rullo's bass drum parts, looking as if you're in a deep trance, and make people think you're about to have a nervous fit.
AKA what I do every day at school. Except today I was singing Steve Vai - Yai Yai a capella and people were like "zomgwtfrofl??!11".

raythetse said:
you know you are actually a symphony x fan when you would rather spend too much time listening to their music to have any left over to waste memorizing useless information like what kind of gear mom and dad bought them when they were 12 years old...

you know you're a symphony x fan when you read ass holes posts and reply to them with scathing remarks because you are on the symphony x forum and take things way to seriously.

You know you're a Symphony X fan when you tap your fingers in 11/8 when you look in the mirror and see yourself standing frozen like a stone...

Ten SiSi said:
...when you resort to getting ass pounded as a plausible passtime.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????

You know you're a SX fan ...

- when you are on the bus, on class, or everywhere and do the drums of any track (or if you're with the mp3 rep. you sing -with no voice *sorry, don't know how to spell that..limited english*- a song and everybody looks you like you're crazy.

They will never understand how symphony X rules :headbang:

- when you magically knows Keyboard, Bass, Drums, Guitar and you can sing like Russell and do the air of every instrument in every solo...

- if you read something about the odyssey you recall that song on your mind (this apply to every song).

- when you play on drums your own Symphony X's show every day :oops:

Montu Sekhmet said:
you know you're a symphony x fan when you read ass holes posts and reply to them with scathing remarks because you are on the symphony x forum and take things way to seriously.

if you stop and think for a second you may realize you've just descibed yourself perfectly, and I am in fact very much inoccent... AND THIS TIME I'M SERIOUS!!! or maybe your being sarcastic too and thats the joke? oh boy i'm heading down the rabbit hole now...

and btw, you know your a symphony x fan when you relate things to alice in wonder land... or maybe your a matrix fan... either way you are awesome and thats what counts.