You know You're a Symphony X fan when.....

Horus

and his imaginary friend
Mar 4, 2005
Atlantis
The title speaks for itself.

You know you're a Symphony X fan when you go on a rant about how godly Divine Wings of Tragedy is, and you completely forget that the person listening to you doesn't even know who Symphony X is.

Well, I just rephrased yours then. THEREFORE I WIN! :D

Umm...

You know you're a Symphony X fan when you bring all of their albums, including fan club cd's, the live album, and the Prelude To Millenium CD with you everywhere in their original jewel cases.

You know you're a SX fan when you DON'T think that Odyssey is their best album and actively are trying to convince people about it..

Ursut said:
You know you're a SX fan when you DON'T think that Odyssey is their best album and actively are trying to convince people about it..

You know your a Symphony X fan when you constantly change your favorite album...(for me it goes between V, The Odyssey, and Divine Wings)

You know you're a Smphony X fan when people ask you about the story of V, and you tel the story song by song, as the album is playing, and go so deep into details that your audiance is just left in awe at what they just heard, because it was that good of a descrption.

This happens to me every single time a new Ssym X fans realizes that V is a concept album and wants to know about it.

you know you are a symphony x fan when you know all of the members names, gear, first peice of gear, musical influences, biography, jobs, past jobs, and all possible back ground information you can find.

You know you're a Symphony X fan when you wanna build a time machine, and go back in time to when the Hebrews were wandering in the desert waiting for Moses to come down from Mt. Sinai, and convince them to, instead of making a golden calf, to make a gold statue of Michael Romeo.

You know you're a Symphony X fan when, upon hearing any mention of the Crusades or knights templar, you start nodding your head in time with the Accolade and hum the melody. You then proceed to explain to the puzzled other person how awesome the song is with the giddy enthusiasm of a child describing his favorite action figure.

You know you're a SX fan when you get very scared around certain enticing women, fearing for your life, thinking they might lead you into temptation and wickedness.

Ptah Khnemu said:
You know you're a Symphony X fan when you wanna build a time machine, and go back in time to when the Hebrews were wandering in the desert waiting for Moses to come down from Mt. Sinai, and convince them to, instead of making a golden calf, to make a gold statue of Michael Romeo.

:lol: that one is great!

I have a silly and not very well though out one..

you know youre a Symphony X fan when you cant post on a thread without starting a flame war about them :p

You know you're a symphony x fan when you get annoyed at the inevitable mention of dream theater in every thread. Muhahahaha!!!! I had to do it.

You know you're a symphony x fan when you post in a thread thats titled "You know your a symphony x fan when"!

You know you're a symphony x fan when you tell your Nu-Metal friends to listen carefully at a certain part of a song so they can hear the greatness of the bass at a time such as 4:16's EGYPT... Than once they hear it you have to ask them about 10x to see if they can comprehend the speed and sleek strokes of symphony x's bass!

You know you're a Symphony X fan when you're the one who started a thread entitled "Youknow you're a Symphony X fan when....".

MrFast said:
You know you're a Symphony X fan when you can sing any MJR riff a capella :D

I do that all the time. Like for bird-serpent war I'll sing the super fast legato riff in the intro and the pinch harmonics LOL

you know you're a SX fan when you always argue against dream theater in sx vs. dt threads