Post funny shit

Come on man, they're not saggy tits...they're just big tits. I'd rather have someone her size than some bony chick with fake tits that point in different directions. I still think she needs a few donkey punches to the face for all the "likes", however.

The fact that someone, somewhere, actually made that video taking themselves seriously is preposterous and laughable. And somewhat annoying.
But at the same time, nothing new under the sun.

pretty much, I love it when some of the fancily clad metal heads who listened to slipknot and mushroom head tried to tell me I wasn't metal because all I wore was a band shirt.

Come on man, they're not saggy tits...they're just big tits. I'd rather have someone her size than some bony chick with fake tits that point in different directions. I still think she needs a few donkey punches to the face for all the "likes", however.
They look saggy. You can tell. I can tell. And I prefer small real boobs ;)

The fact that someone, somewhere, actually made that video taking themselves seriously is preposterous and laughable. And somewhat annoying.
But at the same time, nothing new under the sun.
Agreed, and agreed.

I think if you have to try to be metal, you automatically aren't.
And agreed. Same way that if you have to ask if you're cool...

i don't find metal style chicks hot at all honestly. i prefer girls that are basically the exact opposite; regular dressing, regular style, listens to maybe shit like pop punk etc. it gives more stuff to talk about instead of the same metal bro stuff i always talk about plus its a different style. i don't think i even dress in the "metal" style except for my long hair (which girls seem to love); i just wear black jeans and plain t shirts. also asian chicks are the hottest and there aren't really any asian metal chicks so maybe that has something to do with it.

i don't find metal style chicks hot at all honestly. i prefer girls that are basically the exact opposite; regular dressing, regular style, listens to maybe shit like pop punk etc. it gives more stuff to talk about instead of the same metal bro stuff i always talk about plus its a different style. i don't think i even dress in the "metal" style except for my long hair (which girls seem to love); i just wear black jeans and plain t shirts. also asian chicks are the hottest and there aren't really any asian metal chicks so maybe that has something to do with it.
I kinda get what you're saying, I prefer regular girls too, but it's definitely a plus when a girl can tolerate your music style. A girl who tells me to 'turn that pots-and-pans music off' goes right out the door (or window). But yeah, I'm not really all that keen on a chick who dresses metal. Nothing wrong with nice regular clothes.

I kinda get what you're saying, I prefer regular girls too, but it's definitely a plus when a girl can tolerate your music style. A girl who tells me to 'turn that pots-and-pans music off' goes right out the door (or window). But yeah, I'm not really all that keen on a chick who dresses metal. Nothing wrong with nice regular clothes.

:lol: i've never heard anyone say that about metal but maybe I just have yet to hear it; I can definitely agree with a girl should be able to at least tolerate metal but I figure that goes without saying if you're remotely involved with someone. My brothers situation is basically the way I'd consider something to be working, he listens to metal all the time and she listens to pop punk (green day, weezer, unwritten law, some indie rock too) so they just alternate music in the car and stuff and go to shows of bands that the other person likes just because. everyone I know has tolerated metal so far; maybe i'm just biased because I never had anyone not be fine with it (even my parents are fine with whatever because they raised my brother so they already went through the ugh what is this phase).

Yep. Well, not metal fans but more like metalheads. I mean, we're all metal fans because we all listen to metal, but we also realize there is something else out there.

Warrel says "So I'm eating out my Grandmother right? I got my tongue all in there and I find this railroad spike in there. I pull it out and say 'damn Grandma, so that's what killed you!"