Post funny shit

Good but nothing can beat the death metal version of What A Wonderful World for me; the faces are too amazing and crack me up each time

I know everyone on the internet has seen it but in case someone somewhere somehow hasn't they need to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thecountofdetroit

crappy ms paint thing i did, but i thought it was funny

This guy's awesome...he's hilarious! It's also really cool because he's got the balls to put up his videos in order to practice and improve his English.

:lol: :lol: @ the part where he pointed at the black people on the candy box and said, "my pals...uh oh that is bad word!"

ROFL

That dude was fucking lucky. He should go play the lottery.

I've never come across a cop so rude in the states but they are definitely out there.

This guy's awesome...he's hilarious! It's also really cool because he's got the balls to put up his videos in order to practice and improve his English.

:lol: :lol: @ the part where he pointed at the black people on the candy box and said, "my pals...uh oh that is bad word!"

ROFL

I laughed my ass off at that, too. It's weird how there's a thin line between a scandinavian accent sounding sexy or incredibly ugly.