Post funny shit

Have you guys seen the show? I know it's just clips from his podcast with animations but I'd never heard his podcast and the animations are pretty fucking funny most of the time. I first saw it not expecting much and went through all of season 1 in basically 2 nights and sometimes I laughed so hard I seriously almost fell off my chair. Fucking insanity.

She is smokin' hot though. I really am not a fan of her acting, or voice.

This.

The only reason I dislike her is her god awful voice in Family Guy. And every time I hear Seth Green speak in his Chris voice, I really, truly, want to shoot him. He's like the cool friend that has a really seriously annoying habit.

oh i wasn't sure where to post this but since this is about funny shit, i've only seen the USA The Office series however I'm a HUGEEE fan of ricky gervais. Is the UK version just as good or better? I saw it only had 2 seasons (each one like 6 episodes) according to tv.com, is that just beacuse it got picked up in the USA? i've seen a few of his standups, the ricky gervais show etc so if anyone has any recommendations of more of his stuff or if the show is good please let me know. I've basically started scraping the bottom of the barrel by re-watching shows from the start which in some cases is good and fun (seinfeld, its always sunny in philadelphia, the simpsons) but in other cases is pretty fucking pathetic (frasier, two and a half men, 30 rock).

The UK version is better, imo. The US version is funny because the cast is great, but the UK version is downright devilish. It has the same type of delivery, but it's a bit darker and a little more subtle. Again, this is just my opinion. Steve Carell is hilarious and the US cast is fantastic...but it's kinda like the US version of Little Britain: it's hilarious but something's missing.

tMpwj.gif