Post funny shit

^That cat looks scared and mad as fuck. Asshole owners, not funny.

This season of Curb Your Enthusiasm has to be one of the funniest ever. Larry David's understanding of irony and plot resolution is like no other, he is a comedy writing genius.

I'm going to have to agree with this season of Louie being a let down, sadly. He is my favorite living comedian for his stand-up, but his writing is nowhere near the level of larry david's. I can appreciate dark situational comedy, but louie's show has turned into something different lately...

I posted the kitty thing WHILE drinking... this is proof that drinking can skew your senses :lol: Watching it now, yes that kitten is pissed off and it's annoying they were messing with it. Last night buzzed my thought was that kitten looks so funny with a cigarette in his mouth. Conclusion... drunk posting is bad.

kitty would get mad at you for ditching it every weekend to go play with your camping friends instead

there would be pee in places other than the litter box

BasilisK obviously doesn't know how to post according to topics. Clearly that belongs in a "Post serious badasses" thread.

BasilisK obviously doesn't know how to post according to topics. Clearly that belongs in a "Post serious badasses" thread.

Alas, none was found. So it was filed in the nearest entertainment thread. The sheer awesomeness was good for a few disbelief-level chuckles though.

If you even know of deus ex, this is absolutely fucking hilarious. even if you don't it might still be funny as it's making fun of some conventions in gaming. either way i fucking lolled so hard it was absurd.

Last edited by a moderator: