Post funny shit

I never even finished the 2nd one because of that. The first game was so hard during the big purple demon boss in the church I must've thrown my control to the ground at least 5 times, jumped around screaming, and even kicked over my chair. I bought the second one thinking "well they must have balanced the difficulty at least a little bit, I can't be that crazy" but oh was I wrong.

I am not sure if any of you have seen it, but that Ninja Gaiden vid led me to this, and I found it hilarious. I haven't played the new MK game, but the familiarity of it all was fucking funny. I think my favorite part was when he was talking about Bison. shit was funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure if any of you have seen it, but that Ninja Gaiden vid led me to this, and I found it hilarious. I haven't played the new MK game, but the familiarity of it all was fucking funny. I think my favorite part was when he was talking about Bison. shit was funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngt4dUGhiJE

It is the same guy. He has a series of that stuff. The man sucks at video games.

KhOlq.png

I never even finished the 2nd one because of that. The first game was so hard during the big purple demon boss in the church I must've thrown my control to the ground at least 5 times, jumped around screaming, and even kicked over my chair. I bought the second one thinking "well they must have balanced the difficulty at least a little bit, I can't be that crazy" but oh was I wrong.

haha that is so funny. it brings back memories of my friends when we were at university. they always used to fucking SCREAM at that game, but i noticed in passing. i never actually saw them play. i'd just hear them when i was in my room or passing through on the way out. but i remember asking them about it and they said it was ridiculous.

Are those rage quit videos supposed to be funny? Because all I see is some halfwit frustrated git screaming obscenities because he sucks at a game. That mortal kombat video especially. He botches special moves, prompting more frothing-at-the-mouth, purple-faced gibbering that the game's too hard. Sorry, but I don't see how that's funny. The Nigella and Necrophilia bits are brilliant though.

Last edited by a moderator:
that guy who made all THE PRIZEE... videos is hilarious. the one with jacob and harbinger doing techno, dj harbinger -surrender shepard, inappropriate reaper and some of his others are fucking HILARIOUS. i'm not even a huge mass effect fan and don't really like the humor that often but those few are fucking hilarious.