Post funny shit

that guy who made all THE PRIZEE... videos is hilarious. the one with jacob and harbinger doing techno, dj harbinger -surrender shepard, inappropriate reaper and some of his others are fucking HILARIOUS. i'm not even a huge mass effect fan and don't really like the humor that often but those few are fucking hilarious.
Yeah, all his ME song videos are brilliant.

explained.jpg

How do they walk in those things?

How's that any different than this?

20568_333542913687_333523328687_4803333_7109934_n.jpg

I've never understood how this is supposed to be a) comfortable at all or b) a fashion statement. It looks like you are wearing a pair of hand-me-downs that were three or four sizes too large that you stole from the Goodwill bin.

How's that any different than this?

20568_333542913687_333523328687_4803333_7109934_n.jpg

I've never understood how this is supposed to be a) comfortable at all or b) a fashion statement. It looks like you are wearing a pair of hand-me-downs that were three or four sizes too large that you stole from the Goodwill bin.

Maybe they took a huge shit and forgot to remove their pants first? And how can this even be intelligent to their lifestyle? If you're gangbangin' and needing to fun from the 'po-'po, then shouldn't you be certain you're able to run? ten times out of ten the cop beats your ass down and punches you in the sphincter cause you're an idiot and wear pants that insure you'll never be fast enough to get away. end of rant.

Haven't you seen them run before? They can do it, they just have to hold the shit up with one hand while they run. Looks stupid as fuck.