Post funny shit

Pop-Culture becomes Pop-Culture. We're in a Pop-Culturegasm at the moment and unless it ceases, we're gonna be blowing our collective load over the the ages.

I think my heart just skipped a beat. The whole time I was watching this, my face decided to display this:

wtf2original.gif

Wow.

I saw that earlier...I'm surprised she can see since her gigantic fucking cheeks nearly keep all light from entering her eyes.

How THE FUCK can you continue to eat like that, knowing you have a problem? I understand some people like being bigger, but usually they try to maintain that weight and eat a little healthier. This woman is a whale and doesn't want to stop eating like this. This isn't having a hamburger or some chicken fried steak once a day and not caring about your figure.

PUSH AWAY FROM THE PLATE, YOU COW!!!

There are people who love food and there are people who just love to eat. She's the latter.

I love how in all her videos some random country song will come on while she samples her food.

Yeah, it's disgusting alright. I get chills down my arms thinking about her, because I know if I was in a room with her-no, it, it's heavy breathing would take up the whole room and feel and sound gross.

Don't know how long this video will last on youtube as it's BBC content, but Reginald D Hunter is probably one of the most simply great US comedians I've seen in a while.

Last edited by a moderator: