Post funny shit

Oh man, great quote. Every time I see Frank in the scene where he's hanging off the ledge on the statue's dick trying to pull himself up, I start to convulse in laughter. After 20 years, it's still hilarious.

Tell us how much it hurt.
As much as jumping on a bike and finding out the seat's missing. Well, almost.

Oh man, great quote. Every time I see Frank in the scene where he's hanging off the ledge on the statue's dick trying to pull himself up, I start to convulse in laughter. After 20 years, it's still hilarious.
Fucking classic cinema.

A muslem dies, and as his soul ascends, he finds himself rising to a cluster of clouds in the heavens. Inside, he sees a man with a beard.

"Salaam," he says. "I'm a muslem, and I've just died. I'm looking for Muhammad. Are you Muhammad?"

The bearded man smiles and says, "No, no, I'm saint Peter. Muhammad's a bit higher up than me."

The muslem thanks saint Peter and thinks, Muhammad, higher up than st. Peter, that's good.

Rising higher, he finds himself in another cluster of clouds, again with a bearded man living in it.

"Salaam," he says. "I'm a muslem, and I've just died. I'm looking for Muhammad. Are you Muhammad?"

The bearded man smiles and says, "No, no, I'm Jesus." He points upward. "Muhammad's that way."

Good, good, the muslem thinks. Higher than Jesus. That's very very good.

He rises further up and sees another bearded man sitting in a cluster of clouds.

"Salaam," the muslem says again. "I'm a muslem, and I've just died. I'm looking for Muhammad. Are you Muhammad?"

The bearded man smiles, and says, "No, no, I'm not Muhammad. I'm God."

Even higher than God, good good, very good, the muslem thinks.

"Would you like to see Muhammad?" God asks him.

"It'd be awfully nice if I could," the muslem replies, "Seeing as I'm a muslem and all."

God smiles and nods, motioning to a chair-cloud. "Certainly. Would you join me for some tea?"

The muslem sits down, figuring he has time to have tea with God before seeing Muhammad. "I would love to."

"Excellent," God says with a smile, snapping his fingers. "Two teas, and move it, Muhammad!"

muslimfail.jpg