Post funny shit

My pet Pug has worms (yes, I started playing WoW again).
WoWScrnShot_031310_193253.jpg

I've picked that game back up as well. For now anyway; not having much fun with it. Nothing funny to report other than the fact that I play that game.

I pretty much only do Daily Dungeons and Weekly Raids nowadays. My gear is still lacking (5.2k GS PvE on DK, 4.9k GS Tank on DK, 5.3k GS PvP on DK and 4.6k GS PvE on Mage) but I'm starting to do Arenas with some friends of mine again. I say that in a given week, I probably only play 10-15 hours, which is a lot less than a lot of people. Most of that time is doing Daily Dungeons on both of my level 80s and doing Weekly Raid on my DK.

I've got like 20 mil and that's it. Missions are helping but it's kinda slow. I've got a great corp but they're mainly miners and industry...considering splitting and looking for another one. I'm in my Myrm battlecruiser, one of which I already lost trying to do lvl 4 missions. I'm currently training my drone interfacing to level 4...ugh...one more day to go.

The game's not too bad, albeit a bit repetitive. It's the community that ruins it. It would be nice if it had a legitimate rival with a Code of Conduct that actually enforces the rules involving general douchebaggery.

*Warcraft

I've got like 20 mil and that's it. Missions are helping but it's kinda slow. I've got a great corp but they're mainly miners and industry...considering splitting and looking for another one. I'm in my Myrm battlecruiser, one of which I already lost trying to do lvl 4 missions. I'm currently training my drone interfacing to level 4...ugh...one more day to go.

I've found lvl 3 missions to be so unbearably boring that I havent done enough of them to be able to do lvl 4

Ah. We've got a couple of POSs but they're way in Amarr space...I flew some missions for them and saw that there were much better mission agents back with the Gallente, so I moved back to Essence. Now I'm just trying to lvl to get to low/null sec and do some baiting with them without dying instantly. It's slooooooooooooowwwwwwwww.