Post funny shit

Yea, I was one of those clique drifters. Didn't really fit into sort of clique, didn't dress or act in any definable way, and was accepted into every group with no problems. I never understood the hatred between groups. I got along with everyone.

Yea, I was one of those clique drifters. Didn't really fit into sort of clique, didn't dress or act in any definable way, and was accepted into every group with no problems. I never understood the hatred between groups. I got along with everyone.

You were a Caitiff :p

Yeah, what gives America? EUROPEANS GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE.
(see World Wars 1 and 2)
That was merely some gentlemanly sporting.

There are always bullies and stuff but they're usually not jocks vs. nerds or anything cliche' like that. That stuff came out of 80's teen movies, mainly.

Yeah, what gives America? EUROPEANS GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE.
(see World Wars 1 and 2)

Winnar. It's the same for everyone, though. Europeans and Americans both get along with everyone who tells them they're awesome. Any time you bring any criticism towards them there is always the "NO YUO!!!"

Hey look, a Europe VS. America discussion on the Neverboads involving Dead Winter.

Yea, I was one of those clique drifters.
I was too but there was some sort of stigma between the redneck crew and EVERYBODY ELSE in my highschool. Those hick types had it in for everyone. I dont know why. Even the star quarterback wasnt safe. The conflict i saw was actually drama between friends more than clique conflict.

I was too but there was some sort of stigma between the redneck crew and EVERYBODY ELSE in my highschool. Those hick types had it in for everyone. I dont know why. Even the star quarterback wasnt safe. The conflict i saw was actually drama between friends more than clique conflict.

We had the "preps" vs. "the stoners" thing... it was so fucking dramatically gay for six years of middle and high school I just hid in my room and played guitar, worked, or was on the river.