Post funny shit

Rules of firearms training:

1 - Always treat every weapon as loaded and ready to fire

2 - Always keep your finger off the trigger

3 - Never aim the weapon at another person

4 - Always point the weapon in a safe direction

... Civilians with guns :Smug:

1. Notice the disclaimer.

2. I've got a cousin who is a sheriff's deputy, and another who works in corrections and is classed as law enforcement, who was also a soldier. They found the idea for this picture funny when I mentioned it a few weeks ago. Civilian it right up your backside. ;)

1. Notice the disclaimer.

2. I've got a cousin who is a sheriff's deputy, and another who works in corrections and is classed as law enforcement, who was also a soldier. They found the idea for this picture funny when I mentioned it a few weeks ago. Civilian it right up your backside. ;)
Mmmh. I suppose the attitude about firearms is more loose in the U.S., but still, two people who should know better.

Which is the joke, man. The whole IDEA of that photo was to show that some things invoke such horrid despair that a man would violate basic firearms training to get an emotional point across.

Still, a person with anger issues and a .44 magnum? I think we have a right to be worried.
Well, yes and no. You also have a right to be worried about a person with anger issues and a machete, or even a shovel. What worries me most about civ+guns is the carelessness with which a lot of people handle their weapons, and the lower threshold to use them, induced by TV and music which glorifies the use of guns.

What worries me most about civ+guns is the carelessness with which a lot of people handle their weapons, and the lower threshold to use them, induced by TV and music which glorifies the use of guns.

True, but I doubt there's anyone on here with sheep mentality.
So don't worry guys, we're all safe!

henry.gif

Still, a person with anger issues and a .44 magnum? I think we have a right to be worried.
I'm more likely to beat someone to death then to shoot them in anger, I'm just programmed that way. Haven't swung at anyone in years. Also, it's a 357. :D