POST HERE IF YOU'RE AN OLDFAG

I meant like people who joined before me like 04-05 or earlier, making me disqualified for oldfaggotry as well.

Ah of course. Depends how you define an oldfag though, I mean, we've been here for 3 years now, we've seen this place go through some pretty significant ups and downs. And compared to the majority of the posters nowadays us 2006ers would be the oldfags. But compared to the '02/'03ers we're the newfags.

I've been around for a while, a lot of lurking, but all the tut stuff, bloodyscalpel, THE NEREVARINE joining using his REAL FULL name and then posting a pic of himself naked in the shower(still have PTSD from this one), Wings of a dream, Battleheart starting, modwars, and i am in fact represented on that picture of that wacken meeting made in fukken paint, and i didnt draw myself there.

DO I QUALIFY FOR OLDFAGLOL!?

Fuck, what else happened? I'm sure i forgot shit too, reminisce time plz

I remember I made a photoshop of something and Gavin found it so hilarious he declared I could do no wrong then in the next breath I called Smee a cokehead and shooped a pic of her with a straw up her nose and he had me banned from the forum indefinitely, still can't access it to this day :lol:

I believe I am banned from Alestorm, Billy Milano, Amon Amarth and Nevermore (plus I've been banned from here at least 10 times).... might be another one I'm forgetting.

Oldfags = before I joined, obviously.

However some good history was made here in 06-07, many lulz were had. So that counts towards some oldfagging for some people. Epic trolling I did when I joined, flame wars galore, COBOT being BALEETED and naked pics scandals were pretty fun.

:lol::lol: fun shit

I remember I made a photoshop of something and Gavin found it so hilarious he declared I could do no wrong then in the next breath I called Smee a cokehead and shooped a pic of her with a straw up her nose and he had me banned from the forum indefinitely, still can't access it to this day :lol:

I believe I am banned from Alestorm, Billy Milano, Amon Amarth and Nevermore (plus I've been banned from here at least 10 times).... might be another one I'm forgetting.

:lol::lol::lol: lmao i didn't know you could be banned from just certain forums.......but now it makes total sense

sup

Edit: what the fuck, Ive been on this forum since 2004?! Holy shit fml

damn man, it doesnt seem like that at all, seems like your a newcomer :p