POST HERE IF YOU'RE AN OLDFAG

Epic memories were brought about in this thread:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/cob-off-topic/53240-man-thread-men.html

I'm always around fagtwerps, remember that! :)

Deron is too busy killing this website off to go around deleting forums for tolling.
Can't wait for UM to require payment..."Its an internet forum, of course no one will mind chipping a few bucks in." :lol:

What the hell are you even talking about? I don't recall ever saying the forums would require pay to use?

It did get deleted it's not in the main directory of forums.

It was deactivated because Michael got sick of the kiddy trolling, and the final straw was a few scumbags who were making fun of Marcel Jacob passing away, who was a friend of Mikael.

Well, it seems like someone lifted my Nevermore ban. Not that I care, but now I feel like full user again (?)

Btw, where the fuck is Deron? Did he quit?

If I recall you were temp banned from there and added back ages ago.

Quit? Come now, you haven't seen me in here because a few of you have been gone for a while (translation: Amazing how smooth things go and you don't have to see/hear my ugly ass, when I don't have to baby sit the whine parade!). :)

You love it.

Cool - and in all seriousness guys/gals - let's not start up with the ways of old, trolling other forums, crappy links etc. etc. - I would hope many of you have outgrown that now. Hate to sound like a lame parent but, it HAS been nice not having to baby sit here.

It was deactivated because Michael got sick of the kiddy trolling, and the final straw was a few scumbags who were making fun of Marcel Jacob passing away, who was a friend of Mikael.

Oh, well I guess that makes sense then.

Quit? Come now, you haven't seen me in here because a few of you have been gone for a while (translation: Amazing how smooth things go and you don't have to see/hear my ugly ass, when I don't have to baby sit the whine parade!). :)

You love it.

Haha. Well, while lesser mod presence is nice, NO mod presence is awful.

Also, there's a sticky that's only like a year old and has no relevance anymore you might want to take down :p To be honest, might be time to re-instate Nick as mod since, while he did fuck up, he is young and other than that he ran the place good, kept things neat. Unlike Bob, who, well... god knows where bob even is anymore :lol:

I think I would actually make a great mod. But I am a total dipshit in his eyes, with good reason, and it's never going to happen :lol:

I'm just happy to be back.

Cool - and in all seriousness guys/gals - let's not start up with the ways of old, trolling other forums, crappy links etc. etc. - I would hope many of you have outgrown that now. Hate to sound like a lame parent but, it HAS been nice not having to baby sit here.

Nice pun on the crappy links.

Oh, well I guess that makes sense then.

Haha. Well, while lesser mod presence is nice, NO mod presence is awful.

Also, there's a sticky that's only like a year old and has no relevance anymore you might want to take down :p To be honest, might be time to re-instate Nick as mod since, while he did fuck up, he is young and other than that he ran the place good, kept things neat. Unlike Bob, who, well... god knows where bob even is anymore :lol:

Didnt Nick fuck up on purpose because he didnt want to be mod anymore? Or maybe he just told Deron he didnt want to anymore, eitherway I dont think Nick would want to become a mod again

Nick has to become mod because he's the only person who won't become an idiot from the 'power'. He was open to ideas and even I sometimes did moderate through him with ideas and together we made this place decent :lol: