POST HERE IF YOU'RE AN OLDFAG

Meatspin and getting rick rolled were 2 essential parts of this forum.

rick rolled was 2008, how the fuck is that "oldfag"?

now meatspin was the best thing ever in this forum. rip

I've seen meatspin more than I can admit. And I think the song is awesomely catchy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX_dyTkFbG0

You spin me..

i'm old, but no fag
I don't think you get to decide that.

I see oldfag as being around before BH opened, but technically the days with Lithium, Nikiotikiokti (meat vagina), Codi and whatnot are pretty old. Not really a good cutoff point, seeing as some joined up at one point, but weren't active here until later.

SqeeMod, Joe Vs Gonzo, E-dating =/= old.

I don't think you get to decide that.

I see oldfag as being around before BH opened, but technically the days with Lithium, Nikiotikiokti (meat vagina), Codi and whatnot are pretty old. Not really a good cutoff point, seeing as some joined up at one point, but weren't active here until later.

SqeeMod, Joe Vs Gonzo, E-dating =/= old.

thanks for your little explanation there, but i was referring to my age :p
frankly, i don't give a rat's ass if i'm a forum-'oldfag', let alone that you think i am or am not :zombie:

Oldfags = before I joined, obviously.

However some good history was made here in 06-07, many lulz were had. So that counts towards some oldfagging for some people. Epic trolling I did when I joined, flame wars galore, COBOT being BALEETED and naked pics scandals were pretty fun.

I miss the banter here though. There was a lack of it at Alestorm, so I came back. Just wish there was more going on, I understand theres a limit because of the UM hierachy looking down on us.

Oldfags = before I joined, obviously.

However some good history was made here in 06-07, many lulz were had. So that counts towards some oldfagging for some people. Epic trolling I did when I joined, flame wars galore, COBOT being BALEETED and naked pics scandals were pretty fun.

Eyyyy Cmon, 1 month difference makes me not an oldfag? :p