Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I honestly think of you.

Kevin used to rant about his bummed life far too much in the past but he's definitely improved, whether it be from actual improvements in the job situation or what, the ratio of positive posts to negative ones is looking up up up. I think the jiu-jitsu is really good for his self-confidence and all that and I hope he keeps it up. It's a shame his bands never seem to work out for long because he has great taste in musical buddies who always crank out some amazing tunes.

going camping with him where we'd eat some steaks with mushrooms but without onions would be a top notch. epic jumps would follow. The kind of jumps where we fly into the air and kick our legs back and high five.

I would also make a pizza especially for him.
Haha there have definitely been no improvements in the job situation, unless you're referring to at least like 3 years ago haha. I'm am fully in love with BJJ and I already feel like it's completely changed my life. You're right, it has done wonders for my confidence but I didn't think it was apparent enough for people to pick up on, at least yet. So, cool.

I get bummed about the band thing too. I'm actually enjoying not having a band to worry about right now. I'd wanted to do the jiu-jitsu thing for a while while I was in my last band but the practices schedules of both were conflicted. Nowadays I think about BJJ as much as I thought about music before it. I still love playing music though and am actually considering trying out for a good new tech-death band around town. I need to really figure out if I want to take it on though, because I'm not giving up BJJ and I'll end up very busy again and that always messes with me.

A jump pic like you described will always be a dream I'd like to achieve :headbang:

I know you probably suffer the same problem as me, which is you're smart, more than capable of achieving your goals and dreams, but for one reason or another, you haven't quite gone there yet, and the older you get the more it seems like you're settling for less than you wanted in life. Or you just feel inadequate regardless of the things you have achieved because in your mind you know you want/can be more.
It's not so much inadequacy that I feel, but you're right. I don't settle for less, I am just happy with what I have. And if I think I can have more, I try to get it. Which feels like ALLLLWAYS haha. Sometimes it gets old.

As far as weed, if you smoke everyday that might be hurting you. I know it's a good feeling, that buzz, it really helps getting past shit. You know deep down whether it's harming you or not, so I won't say anything further. All I can say is that as a former avid marijuana user, it really held me back a lot. It gave me a lot of dreams but no motivation to pursue them.

Anyways, I probably said a lot of shit in this rant that isn't even true, I wish I knew you better but I did my best to give you my opinion!
Yeah, like I said with altitudes, and what John just said. I truly feel my life would be/is the same with or without weed. It's just something I enjoy, like someone enjoys a glass or two of wine every so often. With friends, maybe a little more often :lol:

You did good man, you were pretty spot on with that. The first time I read it, I didn't agree as much, but when I read it a second time it seemed much more accurate and made more sense.

Kevin, you're awesome!

I know I probably repeat myself by saying this, since you already know all of this, (because I told you ;) ) but you are a great person that is so easy to get along with
and I love talking to you on every channel possible - especially the random smss :)
You have such a good heart and I know you say you have a slight bi-polar issues, but I have never seen that side of you,
In fact all I see is the loving, caring and the great heart you have inside.
You detach yourself from any 'drama' what so ever, and always form your own opinion about anything or anyone without being influenced from bad reviews.
You believe in giving anyone a blank page when you meet them, and if they happen to screw that page up, in time- you'll be more than willing to turn that page and give them a second chance. - I love that about you!
When you spend the day outdoors with a good friend; for you, it's the most perfect day that you could have. You're confident about who you are and the way you look without apologizing for it,
and you're just happy to be the awesome person you are!
Don't worry Kev Kev... the winter will pass soon and hopefully your mood will get warmer again :)
I love ya!! Seriously. You're awesome!
You're easily the best at this :)

<3 <3

One of the reasons I like you so much Kevin, is that you are a genuine person. I admire that, and I believe you would pretty much be the same, if I met you face to face. Your kind hearted, and your not mean to anyone. But, you also possess something I do not within your kindness, which is the ability to speak your mind, and tell it like it is.

I was surprised when I heard that you had insecurities in the confession thread, because I know that there is a confident man under the hood. I can tell you battle them, and you are winning the war. I still believe you are genuine because it's never fake to strive to be the man you want to be. That person is inside of you.

OF course you got me in to, spongle, and gorjira as well. Which is not an easy task since I'm picky. Also you are very talented. You will serve the next band you are in very well.

Lastly, but this is obvious, you are a true role model, in that you truly don't let any of the shitty things bother you. With the big stuff, I've seen you straighten up, and brush yourself off, and with the small stuff they don't even come near you. I really love that about you.

I have a policy, that If I don't have anything nice to say, I try not to say anything at all. But, with you, I have no negative thoughts or feelings. You are a rare breed. :saint: <3

Thanks Shannon :) It's easy to make people like good music :D

The reason I feel like you try to fit in is because you latch onto a lot of conversations with certain people in what appears to me as an excuse to be a part of it. I dunno, it's just what goes through my mind when I try to figure out what I think of you. I can be very easily proven wrong!

I could see that.

I think the reason why I try to bring myself into conversations is so that I'm able to be up-to-speed with conversations that may interest me and that I can relate to. On the other hand, sometimes I'm simply bored to the point to where there is nothing else to do but make some half-ass attempt to be witty, hence the 'stupid humor' posts, including (but not limited to) "I like Behemoth.". I find myself constantly checking the forum, even when I'm in the middle of something (due to my ADD) so I try to be 'active'.

Hmmm.....I'm pretty redundant.

Edit: Oh by the way Kevin, I got me some Hoopy Frood.....good shit indeed.

Haha there have definitely been no improvements in the job situation, unless you're referring to at least like 3 years ago haha. I'm am fully in love with BJJ and I already feel like it's completely changed my life. You're right, it has done wonders for my confidence but I didn't think it was apparent enough for people to pick up on, at least yet. So, cool.

I get bummed about the band thing too. I'm actually enjoying not having a band to worry about right now. I'd wanted to do the jiu-jitsu thing for a while while I was in my last band but the practices schedules of both were conflicted. Nowadays I think about BJJ as much as I thought about music before it. I still love playing music though and am actually considering trying out for a good new tech-death band around town. I need to really figure out if I want to take it on though, because I'm not giving up BJJ and I'll end up very busy again and that always messes with me.

A jump pic like you described will always be a dream I'd like to achieve :headbang:

yeah its been like 3 or 4 years

time flies

This thread is fun, especially when there is no ridiculing. It's neat to try to analyze someone's personality, haha.

About your conversation with Altitudes last page.

"'Cause weather I get high or not, my stress is gonna be the same".-Trae

With me, getting high only turns that stress into anxiety. I put things aside that I should be doing and bug out about things that have already happened, without doing anything about it. I don't smoke too much bud anymore and I have noticed a positive improvement.

........... :zombie:

Hello Kevin!

Haha not edited-ed, I don't know why I added the -ed Kevin, I must have been delirious. That was before you told me, oops!

I think you're a great positive force, since I've never met you in person. You're definitely someone I would love to hang out with. I can be so shy, but I can see myself being totally comfortable around you, because while you do tend to make judgments, they're mostly the kind that encourage people to be introspective, or nudge them to better themselves. I think that's admirable.

You seem to be such an all around positive, awesome, open minded person. I think you're always willing to help and advise people, and that definitely speaks to who you are, and maybe what you've been through or are going through as a person.

Jen!

I have not spent much time here,but give it to me baby,,,,,,,,,,,,,
What little bit I can go on is that you mainly only post about music related topics. Your taste doesn't suck at least. That's all I can really gather about you. Sorry.

Hit me with your best shot!

4-wheelin' crazy fucker from my home state! You don't post much but they're never bad. You seem smart and mellow so that's cool. Unfortunately I don't know much more about you either.

yuh yuh yuh
I got nothing because I still haven't figured out yet if you're a troll or just have occasional troll-like tendencies. Either way, a lot of the things you say seem like they're only meant to piss people off so I don't pay that much attention to you.