Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I honestly think of you.

You seem to have a pretty substantial life outside of the board which results in not seeing you post as much as you used to. From what I remember you climb rocks, play guitar, and are very happy which are all pretty awesome things. I guess I don't really have much else to go on with ya.

Unfortunately I'd probably have to be notified of your disappearance if you permanently left.

Sounds good to me! I guess I've been quietly participating for many years now in the board, it's been interesting to see the changes over the years. Often times I find myself listening (reading) more than contributing, although that is somewhat backwards from my real life persona I think heh.

Someday though, I definitely want to smoke a joint on top of the space needle with you and neal. :cool:

My thoughts on people

Cara-You are so cool and unique I wish I could see you more.
Derick-Theres a guy who looks and acts just like you at work. Oh, and yer cool too.
Karen-You are a goddess, truly.
Kevin-You feel like the older brother or uncle I always wanted. You are whom I wish I could meet the most.
Will-I care enough for you that if Laura ever offered me sex when you were together I would have rejected her.
Laura-Sorry that was just hypothetical I'm not saying you're a whore or that you're into me. But I <3 you too.
Max-Fucking awesome!!!
Russell-Fucking awesome!!!
Joe-Pretty damn cool.
Nutslap-My shield brother.
Dan-Cool guy.
Neal-Fucking awesome. I don't know him as well as Kevin but I wish I did.
Captain-I respect as a viking elder I wish I had. The men in my family took pride in being Americans.
Chris-Sorry for being a dick to you. You're cool.
Azal-Most open minded individual on the board. Excellent taste in music, sir. And you're right, most black metal is shit. I realize it now.
Sorry for all of our beef. I'm still a kid in some ways I suppose.
Tyler-Cool dude
Lord Foul-Cool dude
Liverslapper- I wish you lived near me and we hung out again. But even now you're one of my best friends.
Jennifer-You're another person I really wish I could meet because you're ever so sweet and charming.

Now on to the others

Eric-50/50.
Nikki-Your taste in music is fucking horrible. But you're a beautiful and sweet person.
Isabel-I hate your style but like you otherwise.
Morganna-You are old fashioned, but you're cheesey and it irritates me sometimes. I still ly though.
Emily-Something about you urks me but I think if I met you in person I'd like you a lot.

Everyone else is fucking boring or I'm high and I forgot some important people.

Aww, he's done? I would have been interested in seeing his opinion based on the limited amount of information I've put out on here.

Fantastic read, though!
I'd put you in the same boat as Altitudes and Superior. Pretty laid back guy who is taking his time becoming a more frequent poster. I don't really know much else about you but you've never been rude or mean to anyone and that's always good.

I seriously think I need to do this thread again in a year when I know some of the newer people better and maybe have a better grasp of some of the older forum members.

It seems like, based on the people that responded to what I said about them, that I'm right for the most part but wrong in other aspects. This is just how I feel everyone else views me with what they've typed about me.

I cannot thank you enough for making a post about Salvia long ago at least I think it was you maybe it was neal.Also you got me into Shpongle, and I fucking LOVE shpongle, I got my friends to love shpongle too.

After reading my own post it sounds weird, is that because of the weed.

Also, you west coast dudes take your awesome weed for granted, I could sell that shit here for like 200 quarter, so when you smoke remember to thank the place you live
Cool man, I'm glad you dig Shpongle. Over the years I've come to understand that people either get it or they don't. Sometimes it takes psychedelic drugs to really get it. This past summer I went camping with some friends, and one of them I had been trying to get into Shpongle forever. He loves a lot of trance and electronic music, so it always confused me why he never got into Shpongle. He'd say it was OK but beyond that it's like he was just waiting for it to be over. On that camping trip, we ate some mushrooms and towards the end of the trip I put on "Nothing Lasts..." and about halfway through it, after a span of about 20 minutes of no talking from anyone, just listening, he says "You know... this is awesome. Why don't I have this album yet?" Maybe it was the shrooms, but I was completely elated and excited that it had finally clicked with him. More excited than when someone just says "oh hell yeah, this is awesome!" when you show them a new band. It was like years of work that had FINALLY paid off haha. He's loved Shpongle ever since.

Trust me, I take no northwest weed for granted. I know it's good and I think about it every time I break open and sniff a dank nug. Wish it could be like that for everyone. I'm also surprised to hear tell of the prices of a lot of people pay for dirt nugs. Sucks. The weed here is awesome, plentiful, and cheap. I might even go as as far as to say it's worth moving here for :D

You like to help people and give advice and definitely have a genuinely good heart. Y
I do like helping people and I'm glad people can understand that because sometimes I worry that people might think I'm trying to tell others how to live or do things "right." Good to see that's not the case :)

You try to help those with self-esteem and confidence issues because you most likely have had some of your own. Perhaps sometimes you don't feel as positive as some people may perceive you online.
Spot on, but the last part... it's more like I don't think people perceive me positively. But I'm learning to believe what people actually tell me :)

Maybe smoking weed is your way of escaping pressure and stress in your life.
Maybe but it doesn't feel like it. I don't feel like I have a lot of stress in my life (maybe I do and don't realize it) and when I smoke it's usually because it's simply fun. There never feels like an underlying reason for it other than I just enjoy it. I feel no different when I smoke an entire sack in a weekend, or go for a week without smoking any.

:lol: That's awesome.

Though, I've never been known to try to fit in and am curious to know how you've came to this conclusion. I'm not trying to defend myself, I'm simply trying to understand.

Like you've said before, people aren't usually how they are in person as they appear on the Internet.
I'm not saying I'm right with anything I said about anyone here haha. I could be completely wrong in my assessment. The reason I feel like you try to fit in is because you latch onto a lot of conversations with certain people in what appears to me as an excuse to be a part of it. I dunno, it's just what goes through my mind when I try to figure out what I think of you. I can be very easily proven wrong!

Anyway, as for you. I don't really have any issues with you. You're a good judge of character, yet the least judgmental person I've seen on this board. You're an easy going dude almost to the point of complete apathy, which seems forced at times. As cool as some of them are, you post waaaay to many pictures of yourself in reflective objects. I do, though, like that you tell how it is. It's also actually pretty cool that you've been sticking up for Undefined (as obnoxious yet likable as he is). You introduced me to Gojira, with whom I fell in love with. I think you may like weed a liiiiiiitle too much, but the fact that you drink PBR evens that out. You are essentially the Sage of the board. The Zenmaster if you will. You're a cool cat in my book.

- Hey I like that! :D

- I'm not so much sticking up for him as I'm sticking up for people thinking about the entire scope of the situation instead of just flocking to be upset because it's the cool thing to do.

- :kickass:

wow thanks for the link, im really trying to do stuff like this with my studio set up, i just don't seem to be good enought at song writing to do it.

that and this kind of electronica/techno/ambient genre is new to me :p

I'm not saying I'm right with anything I said about anyone here haha. I could be completely wrong in my assessment. The reason I feel like you try to fit in is because you latch onto a lot of conversations with certain people in what appears to me as an excuse to be a part of it. I dunno, it's just what goes through my mind when I try to figure out what I think of you. I can be very easily proven wrong!

your wrong

see?