Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I honestly think of you.

Tell me your opinions, bridgekeeper, I am not afraid!
Sorry I think I skipped you dawg.

You're a tall, hilarious fucker! You got your shit together and you're young. I don't think I've ever seen you not smiling. Like Derick, you're also good at capitalizing on the hilarious faults of others. You make for LOLs in a vast majority of your posts and I'd totally hang with you IRL again. I've never interacted on a deeper level than acquaintances, but I think I could and I think it'd be hilariously rewarding for both of us.

It might take some weeks but I'd notice if you disappeared.

If I am thought of as anything less than a moronic douchebag, I'm going to be SEVERELY disappointed.
You feel fake. I get the impression your entire facade online is a front to cover your weaknesses. You post about your job like you hold some sort of position of power, when in reality you work in a warehouse and are in charge of keeping track of "mexicans". You look awkward and unsure of yourself in every picture I've seen of you. Some of the pics you post betray how disgusting your living quarters look, which to me is a reflection of the way you live and type of person you are. You may have what you consider to be reasons for your place looking that way, but all I see is filth that's not of the sort that appears after only a day or two. If you had any self respect, you'd clean it up without a second thought or trying to justify why it's there.

I dunno man. I've met you in person but I don't remember you much. If anything you were pretty quiet and reserved, which makes me even more confused about the way you act online. It's like you have the balls to shoot your mouth online and say controversial things, but that you aren't willing to do it face to face.

You seem pretty intelligent but you lack focus. You don't have any motivation or drive to do something with yourself and your smarts, so it just results in you being really good at being a cyber prick and pissing people off.

I also don't believe a lot of the outlandish stories you tell about kicking the shit out of people and saying really rude, condescending things to people in person.

I've had decent conversations with you in the past and you've even helped with things on occasion, but it's not enough to really change my perspective. It just shows me you've got the potential to be a rad person with lots to contribute, but you're heading in the wrong direction right now.

You go in spurts without posting and I usually don't notice until you finally do again, so I can't say I'd notice if you left unless someone else mentioned it.

Hello, I realized I wasn't supposed to tell you what I think of you until you tell me! So I edited-ed!
You've got the heart and loyalty of a lion. I think that gets used against you sometimes and you let it happen. I've gotten the impression in the past you are lacking in the emotional department and don't deal with them very well. You struck me as the type that always needs to be in a relationship to feel complete. But like John, you're constantly working on yourself and I've noticed improvements with you too. You're learning from your experiences and turning them into positive things in the grand scheme of improving your life.

You express yourself openly and honestly and you're EXTREMELY good at taking what's in your head and creating something out of it. Your photography and art clearly has meaning and you think on a deeper level than a lot of people here. A major plus in my book.

One week without you is all it would take to notice. Plus you're gorgeous and I wanna make out with you while we listen to Jar of Flies :oops:

I'm out for a few hours and ya'll are funning around with names and stuff.
You were in a shell when you first started coming here and all I wanted was for you to shatter it and let go of all your inhibitions. But instead of shattering it, you're just slowly slipping out in a conservative, apprehensive manner. It's all good :)

For a girl with such valued morals, you never freak out or resort to attacking people when you find yourself in an uncomfortable situation. You handle the heat well and usually do so with a laugh.

At first my impression was "great, high browed christian chick come around and tryin to be all sweet and innocent... she's gonna get mad at our vulgarity" but over time I've really come to like you and I think you're pretty GODDAMNED hilarious (and not easily offended ;)) and bright. I now fully appreciate your lust for life and happiness and learning and think it would totally suck balls if you stopped posting.

The more of these I write up, the more I'm learning that maybe it just takes me a really long time to come to appreciate most people.

Hit me, boyo!
I figured you'd hate this thread, what with all the multiposting I'm doing ;)

I think you take this place way too seriously. You're smart but I think you pick your battles poorly. Or maybe you just pick too many. I appreciate that you don't like to leaves issues with others unresolved and that you don't take things personally. But sometimes I wonder if you're just saying things don't bother you when really they do. But that's obviously something I'll never know for sure, so I'll stick with what I do know... you're a cool cat with good brains and think outside of the board, we'd get on really well... as long as neither of us get butthurt about anything :D

After a while I'd notice your absence.

If you ever visit Holland, i shall cook you plenty of Indonesian food,
we will drink Scotch whiskey and smoke a huge joint together!
We made this deal years ago and this thread is a good opportunity for me, to remind you of it.

friday.gif

I relate to you on a completely different level than everyone else here. I'm generally a private person and I usually keep my innermost thoughts to myself when it comes to things such as the way the universe works, or why we're here, or what the meaning of life is, or religion, but if I ever felt the desire to open up about those things, you'd be the first I'd talk to. I think you before anyone else would understand my point of view because I see a lot of myself in the way you think about the world. You're extremely open minded and willing to explore alternate explanations for anything.

You're also a genuinely nice person whom I've never known to say anything bad about anyone else that didn't deserve it. You listen, you offer constructive criticism and advice that holds merit and value and in general are an all around great poster and key asset to this board, to me at least.

I'm not sure if the feeling is mutual with the rest of the board, but personally, I'd notice right away if you stopped posting.

..and the horse you rode in on!! :mad:

Kevin used to rant about his bummed life far too much in the past but he's definitely improved, whether it be from actual improvements in the job situation or what, the ratio of positive posts to negative ones is looking up up up. I think the jiu-jitsu is really good for his self-confidence and all that and I hope he keeps it up. It's a shame his bands never seem to work out for long because he has great taste in musical buddies who always crank out some amazing tunes.

going camping with him where we'd eat some steaks with mushrooms but without onions would be a top notch. epic jumps would follow. The kind of jumps where we fly into the air and kick our legs back and high five.

I would also make a pizza especially for him.