POST ITT IF...

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
You forgot that there was a "COB - Finnish Discussion" board... :lol: When I saw it I was like ":err::err: Wtf.... oh, yeah..."

You know you will have the same reaction.

Uhh, for fanboys who speak finnish? Pretty understandable given the band's from Finland (now I know many tend to forget what forum this is; however, despite the dislike/ignoring of CoB here this IS CoBOT).

Uhh, for fanboys who speak finnish? Pretty understandable given the band's from Finland (now I know many tend to forget what forum this is; however, despite the dislike/ignoring of CoB here this IS CoBOT).

I figured it was for the ubertr00 posters who have been CoB fans since Something Wild, and no one else knew about them still so they could talk in Finnish and act like "oh, look at these English speaking fools, not knowing the language of the best new metal scene in the world!"

And now probably just doing what we do, look back on how cool they thought they were when they are now, and always have been total fags.

Or I assume, at least.

inb4 Brutal Hate: The language of the best metal scene in the world is Norwegian :lol:

Me, I think learning some German is where I'll stop. I've shifted to languages that don't relate to metal and are more marketable (because they dont? hmm)

I think I've been there once to say "PERKELE". I didn't understand what people said after but they seemed to agree with me. :zombie:

Funny, when I came back here today I started on the UM main page and worked my way here and had this exact reaction.

:lol: No... I pissed off a group of neurotic introverts on the Nevermore forum... I mean that was the catalyst... I'm sure Deron was just really sick of my bullshit :lol: It wasn't set as 8 months, it was 3 months, then when I checked back it was permanent so... then I bugged him at the end of the summer and he caved in September.