Post Links To Your Musical Projects Here

Thanks for checking out Rainshadow! Can't wait to get started with live gigs with the-great-cold-distance aka Dylan.

Speak of the devil.

There's a new song on the Rainshadow page. 'Omega' by popular request ;). Kind of...

true. and when i said absinthe i meant to say requiem.

did i mention i turn into a pumpkin at midnight?

did i say pumpkin?

i meant drunk.

(sorry ben!)

Stop ripping off my jokes :lol: .

I've got a small pile of demos here, but to be completely honest Stefan86, I reckon you wait for the album. It should only be another month or so. If you're really desperate send me a pm. :cool:

You know what? I felt I should post up here about this....

I don't play ANY instrument at all, but I do write songs and am fairly good at it. Especially vocal lines. Does this make sense? Can someone write songs and NOT play instrument or be in a band? Me and my bro (who plays amazing guitar) collaborate alot and are currently recording. He has already compoised one of my favourite songs ever...:OMG: I'm amazed! (can't wait until it's done, lol.)

:) There's no greater joy than bringing out your music to life.

You know what? I felt I should post up here about this....

I don't play ANY instrument at all, but I do write songs and am fairly good at it. Especially vocal lines. Does this make sense? Can someone write songs and NOT play instrument or be in a band? Me and my bro (who plays amazing guitar) collaborate alot and are currently recording. He has already compoised one of my favourite songs ever...:OMG: I'm amazed! (can't wait until it's done, lol.)

:) There's no greater joy than bringing out your music to life.

Well, the vocals are an instrument too right?:)

www.myspace.com/oldriverroad
Post-rock/metal stuff, like Isis, Red Sparowes, Neurosis, Cult of Luna, etc.... Its about time to put some new stuff up on there, but I'm waiting to add vocals to a few tracks.

damn i think your music is great, reminds a little bit of mono. personally I don't find it's necessary to add vocals, you should just concentrate on improving the music in order to make em sound greater. But it's up to you it's your songs after all