Post Links To Your Musical Projects Here

I know there are a few Melbourne people here, so this is for them:

Rainshadow are looking for a keyboard player for live shows. Anyone interested should get in touch! See the blog on the myspace for details.

Help complete us!

@Scourge: I like your stuff, very nice!

@daz436: also checked your myspace and loved your stuff. That song "mood swings" sounds so cool, I like soundings like that. I think I'll have to download at least that song because I liked it very much.

Thanks alot for the feedback. Glad you like the stuff. I'm writing alot recently, so will keep the page updated quite often with new tracks as they're done.

Black Waves...my new project(look at my sig). It's a Black Metal/Shoegaze love affair. Not for everyone. Some won't get it, some will. It's something I enjoy and I just want to share. More songs up later. Cheerz.

I was just wondering if anyone of you have some tips to get more live-jobs? I'm talking about who you can mail a demo to, or something like that?
In my band we've tried to write to a lot of bookers from venues, but even though it has given us some gigs to play, we're still not satisfied... so if you have some tips or tricks to get those gigs we're all looking for please share :)