Post-Metal distortion

VHT is not easy to get and me thinks the OP doesn't quite have that budget if he could only afford a Frontman 212, so Bugera would be his best bet.
But again, as I've said, post metal isn't about crushing low end from the guitar, it has to come from the bass guitars blending with the guitars properly, otherwise there will be zero note definition if the guitar amp is dialed in too bass heavy.
Long Distance Calling , Isis, Agalloch and Cult of Luna, all those bands rely on the bass guitar to get down and heavy, because there is a lot of chordal stuff going on that needs plenty of definition and mid range punch

Just got my self a nice 100w fender amp. So im now looking to buy some new pedals. What I'm really looking for is that low end distortion used in post metal i.e. Isis, Cult of Luna, and Agalloch. Anyone have any suggestions on a pedal or a setup?

H&k warp factor. Or plush- noxious are your direct answers.

With the Frontman as your amp and the desire to get a good post metal distortion, you might be better off running a modeler through the effects loop and just taking advantage of the 100 watt poweramp. Something from Line 6 or perhaps Digitech or Boss even. I'm just think that may be the easiest way to get to what you want with what you already have.

I'd go with Jind's idea, get a POD, Harry's idea is second best, if you manage to get the budget a bugera will do magic for you

Does the frontman even have an fx loop? and if it does, a good one that allows to control the power amp output level? I've had terrible experiences with running modellers through fx loops, fender is one of them (newer 100w bassman)

The biggest issues that I can see using a POD is that he is still stuck with inherently crap speakers on his amp, whereas if he sells that amp, buys a new rig, he can get a reasonably well built cab that will sound better.
But I guess if money's tight, a POD is not a bad option at all

I'd go with Jind's idea, get a POD, Harry's idea is second best, if you manage to get the budget a bugera will do magic for you

Does the frontman even have an fx loop? and if it does, a good one that allows to control the power amp output level? I've had terrible experiences with running modellers through fx loops, fender is one of them (newer 100w bassman)

jind? i am not jind!