Post pictures of where you live

for the most part, yes. the area where I live, by the Port, has the worst air quality because of all the big rig trucks and container ships. If it rains or is really windy, all the crap in the air gets washed/blown away, and the next day is really gorgeous.

*breathes deeply...starts coughing*
I wouldn't make it there :(

I know we all have pictures of us, but I was thinking maybe it would be cool to post pics of where we live, our houses/apartments/room or whatever the case may be.

Just throw dung at me if it's a stupid idea.

I live in the far town next to the mountains in the distance.

644370347_l.jpg

amazing i'd love to live in a place like that, if we go to italy this year thesekind of places are were im hoping to go, or go up to finland, norway sweden area.

Okay, here are a fuck-ton of pics from my local area...the first couple are the country around where my neighborhood is situated, and the rest were all taken at locations along the Indiana riverfront, facing Louisville. In the actual bridge shots I'm standing on the Second Street Bridge, and the other, larger one is the Kennedy Bridge. The original plan was to walk all the way across and take pics on the Kentucky side too, but, too quote an infamous Lord of Beards, I sard.

Oct08008.jpg

Oct08037.jpg

Oct08014.jpg

Oct08015.jpg

Oct08016.jpg

Oct08019.jpg

Oct08022.jpg

Oct08024.jpg

Oct08034.jpg

Oct08035.jpg

Oct08036.jpg

Its too dark and cold to take pics right now but, essentially, I live in the middle of 2 enviroments:

The Stansbury Mountains in the spring, I live in a community called Stansbury Park:

StansburyMts2MW.jpg

And just a bit away from me, heres Stansbury Lake:

lake.jpg

And this is an overview of my community:

stansbury-park-tooele-utah1.jpg

And here is how you know you've entered Stansbury Park:

StansburyParkChurch.jpg

And if you're ever on I-80, get off at this exit and drive straight till you hit a store called The Maverick... and you'll be right next to my house:
i-080_wb_exit_099_12.jpg

I like this thread a lot :)
I'm not going to post pics of Ljubljana - if you're interested google it out... and I'm not going to post pics of my appartment block - it is just a boring grey building with blue balconies - nothing to see.
I'll post pics of my favorite corners of my appartment:
1) coffee...
img1607qrah.jpg

2)
img1605qraf.jpg

3) My favorite flower ; I actually dump all the useless stuff I'm not ready to throw away yet there
img1606qrag.jpg

4) My table - it is usually more organized
img1620qrai.jpg

5)A painting I did when I was twelve
img1622qraj.jpg

My house is not all that interesting, but since I gotta get my camera out tomorrow anyway, I may as well show it off.

wow, Utah looks really nice Eric!

Nice houses, cities everyone :) Vera, I like your house!

Niels: you live in Nijmegen? wow, I can't even tell you how many times I've been there! Great little town :)

So, I live in Arlington Virginia 3rd yuppiest place in the country after Hollywood and Beverly Hills... blah!.... right across the river from DC.
02090_22.jpg

My House:

MijnH05_1.JPG

MijnH06_1.JPG

MijnH08_1.JPG

MijnH07_1.JPG

MijnH01_1.JPG

MijnH10_1.JPG

MijnH04_1.JPG

MijnH09_1.JPG

My precious espresso machine.
MijnH02_1.JPG

You know I'm going to have to steal that Jack blanket covering your couch for Annalisa, don't you?

I also want that clock.