where do you live?

XxNecroNegroxX said:
None taken. Yes, I am really black. But if you want to get technical, I'm English/Spanish/African/East Indian. Of course I'm predominantly black. I know that blacks that listen to and appreciate metal are not too common out there. Glad to know that I'm your first "black" metal person to meet.

Hey Necro, ever heard that radio thing, with a guy, a real "harlem brotha", calling for a journal annoucement asking for people to play black metal
"Yo mothafu*** I wanna play black metal, got anything against me and mah brothas?! We're black, we play metal, we're black metal!" :lol: :headbang:

Think it passed on radio in New York a few months ago, its pretty much everywhere on internet now lol

There's ONE dude in Montreal that everyone knows by sight cause he's the only black guy going around with a lather trench coat and cannibal corpse shirts lol. He's there at pretty much every show, and there's always some new people who never saw him, and they're like "ooohhhhhh a black metalhead **takes picture** ":Smug:

Alec Walter Conway said:
Hey Necro, ever heard that radio thing, with a guy, a real "harlem brotha", calling for a journal annoucement asking for people to play black metal
"Yo mothafu*** I wanna play black metal, got anything against me and mah brothas?! We're black, we play metal, we're black metal!" :lol: :headbang:

Think it passed on radio in New York a few months ago, its pretty much everywhere on internet now lol

There's ONE dude in Montreal that everyone knows by sight cause he's the only black guy going around with a lather trench coat and cannibal corpse shirts lol. He's there at pretty much every show, and there's always some new people who never saw him, and they're like "ooohhhhhh a black metalhead **takes picture** ":Smug:

Hahaha! I cant say that I have ever heard the "harlem brotha" thing. I will definately be looking for it tho. Sounds funny as shit. Down here in Belize I also get stared down sometimes because I dont exactly dress "black". People would look at my T-shirt endlessly trying to make out the Taake symbols. Its pretty damn funny actually. I dont get it as much down here tho simply because most people are so oblivious to the metal genre. But for the most part, if I happen to meet someone else..they would more than likely be in a Slipknot tee or some nu-metal shit like that. I have yet to find another soul that listens to Vintersorg down here but Im not giving up yet!Cheers!:kickass:

ColdFusion said:
Guess where:

1754808-Travel_Picture-Rio_de_Janeiro.jpg

rio_janeiro.jpg

rio1.jpg

Its really very beutiful... but we got so many problems that dont apear in the press

=(

Looks amazing! I've always wanted to go to one of those massive parades there.