State: Victoria
Melbourne%20Skyline%202.jpg

Newcaslte England
Newcastle.jpg

40019e0e12.gif

Used to live here
Dublin Ireland
Dublin%20Temple%20Bar%209.jpg

Btw hello I'm Mitton new to Katatonia Forum but not to there music.

MA_3052.gif

It's quite a dump. It used to be the most busy port/harbor/whatever in the country I believe, but now it's full junkies. It's a very bleak, depressing place.

11-9749.jpg

newharbor1a.jpg

i dunno hot to post pics. hehe but i am also MEXICAN ^^.. wee but i live in Mississauga Ontario, a suburb like 15 min west of Toronto. But i was born in Durango Mexico, and lived all over nother Mexico

You all live in very nice places!
This is a photo of my native town, Lecco, on the Lake Como in Norther Italy:

lecco.jpg

and this is Stockholm (I live near "in the woods" not in the city):

gamlastan.jpg

ether said:
You all live in very nice places!
This is a photo of my native town, Lecco, on the Lake Como in Norther Italy:

and this is Stockholm (I live near "in the woods" not in the city):

You also come from a nice place, your native town looks great!!!

Right now I am away at school but i live near Niagara Falls Canada. here is a lovely picture of the falls:

http://www.navis.gr/meteo/images/niagara.jpg

I wasn't sure how to post a picture so I just looked one up. I really like living in the area, but i hate it as well. it is very much tourist oriented and sometimes i feel it makes the place look cheap with all the shops and wax museums and haunted houses.

GodAm said:
Right now I am away at school but i live near Niagara Falls Canada. here is a lovely picture of the falls:

http://www.navis.gr/meteo/images/niagara.jpg

I wasn't sure how to post a picture so I just looked one up. I really like living in the area, but i hate it as well. it is very much tourist oriented and sometimes i feel it makes the place look cheap with all the shops and wax museums and haunted houses.

An image of the SUBLIME!!!!